Community Manager, Zipper Interactive
--------------------
Message 1 of 14 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2377 posts

Re: Influence MAG Results

Jun 2, 2010

Good way to start off the influence poll stuff, although a lot of us don't think the time frame for dom is a problem. Can't wait to see what the next poll question is.

Message 2 of 14 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2201 posts

Jun 3, 2010

Next question you guys should throw up a here's our motives for asking this question post onto the blog.
Some people thought maybe you asked about shortening dom times to decrease ques. I don't think we ever had confirmation on that though.
More info is always better chris Smiley Happy Informed decisions are better than ignorant answers lol

Message 3 of 14 (23 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1181 posts

Jun 3, 2010

Nice. I just hope the next "Influence" poll is something better and more important.

Woolley
Message 4 of 14 (23 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Jun 3, 2010

YES I voted for the winner XD

Message 5 of 14 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Jun 3, 2010

its nice to see that you take an active role in asking us what we want, but really, besides the votes there was a ton of other items that the players are trying to bring to your attention that you refuse to even give the slightest inclination that we are being heard.  Furthermore, you could release a patch to fix, yes fix many problems in the game.  I had the BETA what happened to all the cool stuff in there?  You released an unfinished game to meet delines which were pushed back due to modern warfare 2 release.  I had really high expectations from Zipper and have given you support, ideas, and information about problems with MAG, I was a private BETA tester as well, you pay people to play the game and give you advice on the problems, such as testers, but when owners of the material present give you help you frown upon it as if we are complaining.  This is not a message of ill intent, rather one that is to inspire you, all of you at MAG to find us, those that have "needs" if you prefer to call them that, pool those ideas and give us the best of both your inspiration and our creative input.  Many games fall into what the developer desires and expects us to accept this, that is both fuel for failure and later abandonment by fans (see modern Glitchware 2)  Within your grasp is a tool, the voice of the players, that can in turn create a game that is lasting even after others release forgettable titles.  See my other posts and those others that have tried to inspire you.

Message 6 of 14 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
529 posts

Jun 3, 2010
This was just a way to start things off and test this new program. Nice and small. I wonder what they're gonna "let us" alter next
Message 7 of 14 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Jun 3, 2010
so when do we hear about the poll with the vet perks, screen shots, and all those other stuff we had in there?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 14 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Jun 3, 2010

I think they should have a dedicated number of people always doing this because it's such a great idea. It gets the community involved and it shapes the game in how the customer wants it. Asking questions like this is a very good idea and I hope they do it alot more in the future Smiley Happy

Also glad they didn't change the Domination time

Message 9 of 14 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jun 3, 2010
of all the issues posted in the forums the first "change"the players were asked about,has never been one of them.
sorry if i dont thank you for letting me influence mag.
whats the next one going to be ?
"would you like the game to be monochrome or to remain in color " ?
Message 10 of 14 (23 Views)
0 Likes