Sackboy
577 posts

Re: By Popular Demand: MAG Beta Extended

Nov 22, 2009

mceinstein08 wrote:

First of all Thank u very much 4 the extension.

But I have a question, (And I am not the only one that did this). Thinking that it was the last day I respeced my character 2 different wapons. But now that it is extented, I would like 2 know if there is any ways to revert to my previous respeced?

As of right now I am too far from the next respeced and cannot save enough XP.

I cannot save nor revive anyone nor fixe anything.  My game experience has been the most enjoyable, not has a killer (frankly I'm really bad @ shooting) but as a Medic and Engineer, but right now my respeced is so far out my league that I do not enjoying playing. I understand that when the game comes out it is all over again, but right now, I work hard 2 get 2 were I was. It may b a little 2 much 2 ask, but I figure it wouldn't hurt.

Well Thank you very much 4 the extension and your time.

McEinstein08 

some of the worst grammar I have ever seen :/
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Nov 23, 2009
Sorry frub3nz, but english is not my first language, its only the third one after French and Italian... But seriously does it really matter if my grammar is incorrect when I save your a** on the field?
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 23, 2009
So as a current BETA Tester I have already got the code via a pre-order from PLAY.COM (Been playing for the last few weeks) - I am assuming that this will enable me to carry on into the next phase, becasue why would I pre-order a second copy?
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Nov 24, 2009
Hey Zipper guys, would you happen to know where I should go to deal with my broken MAG beta code? I've been playing since september on my Ufragtv code, but of coursae I couldn't get onto the gamestop beta with it. Then I preordered the game, and they sent a code and then sent another one saying the first one was broken. Both codes were broken and I deleted the empty files off of my PS3, gbut now you say us gamestop players will get onto the next beta? so what should I do to get onto that?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 24, 2009
I am also wondering how to get a working key, I cannot for the life of me find a support link. I have a pre order instore and online to get beta access. My gamestop store gace me a code that does not work, and online has not sent me anything. Who do I contact to get beta access?
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2175 posts

Nov 24, 2009

Adam_B15 wrote:
Hey Zipper guys, would you happen to know where I should go to deal with my broken MAG beta code? I've been playing since september on my Ufragtv code, but of coursae I couldn't get onto the gamestop beta with it. Then I preordered the game, and they sent a code and then sent another one saying the first one was broken. Both codes were broken and I deleted the empty files off of my PS3, gbut now you say us gamestop players will get onto the next beta? so what should I do to get onto that?

do the code not work at all?  or does it let you download the file, then gives you an error at the agreement screen?

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Nov 25, 2009
Neither code worked at all, nada zip zilch. Just another reason to add to my big list vof why we should hate gamestop. Anyways, it didn't bother me too much since it was only 11 days of play and those were very busy school weeks. But, then I heard about the extension, and now the thing where all preorders get into the nerxt beta phase, which suddenly really pissed me off. It's all fine now since i went to the MAG blog::: blog.mag.com/blog/ and got one of their codes which worked and is now downloading. Unfortunately I now have to redownload the ...what, 2 gig now file? to play, since i deleted the old one since no one said anything earlier about an extension :/ . SO everything is fine now except gamestop stole my money because if not for the beta codes, I would've gone to gamecrazy to buy it and get the RAVEN outfit instead of this S.V.E.R. rags..... Stupid gamestop.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Dec 1, 2009
o i'm exited
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/1331/jace729.png
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (14 Views)