Oct 04 2008
By: Danny260 Hekseville Citizen 287 posts

takes forever to load

5 replies 4 views Edited Oct 4, 2008
i know it's a beta, and i shouldn't be complaining and all, but when i try to build something, it takes forevever. For example, i want to use a tweak, it took me over 15 minutes just to load that item. I really hope that in the full version, there is no wait at all, and i can get to building stuff as fast as i can. It takes forever to load into a level. Im not sure if it's just me, but it's really slow. If this beta was suppose to be a stress test for the online play, then i think it might fail, because it's very hard to play online with all the lag, and everything. I can just imagine how bad it's gonna be when it comes out and millions of people try to go online at once. Other then the lag, the game couldn't be better (except for lag of course). The gameplay is so much fun, every time i play, i laugh. It's so much fun, and is probly game of the year. It's a must buy, so everyone out there who wasn't lucky enough to get into the beta, BUY THE GAME WHEN IT'S RELEASED! LITTLEBIGPLANET FTW! but im pretty sure they'll get rid of the lag in the full game.
Message 1 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Re: takes forever to load

Oct 4, 2008
anyone else have the same problem?
Message 2 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Oct 4, 2008
it's taking a lot longer today than it usually does...well, it is saturday...
Message 3 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Oct 4, 2008

boes808 wrote:
it's taking a lot longer today than it usually does...well, it is saturday...

yea, during the week, it was better, just a little lag. But today was like WOAH! barely load anything. If it's like this with just a few thousand people, im worried how it will be with millions of people?
Message 4 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Oct 4, 2008
ya its real lagged up today good thing i got tha socom beta as a back up for weekends
Photobucket
Message 5 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2081 posts

Oct 4, 2008
It's a good thing it's lagging, that means the beta was needed and the servers will improve.
Photobucket
Message 6 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes