Wastelander
923 posts

Re: Which are you getting? PSN or retail?

Aug 23, 2007
yeah they would probally do a thing over the net where you upload your chatacter desing and thay make it and send it to you for a set price
Message 11 of 55 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2062 posts

Aug 23, 2007

znntboy wrote:
yeah they would probally do a thing over the net where you upload your chatacter desing and thay make it and send it to you for a set price

and every girl (and probably most of the guys) who plays this game will get it. it would be a great thing for the community to have.

Message 12 of 55 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Aug 23, 2007

baseballer44 wrote:

znntboy wrote:

and every girl (and probably most of the guys) who plays this game will get it. it would be a great thing for the community to have.

That's a great idea, I would get it
~ San Diego Chargers...NUFF SAID! ~
Message 13 of 55 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
923 posts

Aug 23, 2007

LT619ownage wrote:

baseballer44 wrote:

znntboy wrote:

yeah they could even have a shop range or stores where you go in and pay something like 30$ and you get parts to choose from and you can buy extra parts and them thay make them in store. hmm the possibiltys i think sony should definatly think about it
Message 14 of 55 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Aug 23, 2007

znntboy wrote:

LT619ownage wrote:

baseballer44 wrote:

znntboy wrote:

yeah they could even have a shop range or stores where you go in and pay something like 30$ and you get parts to choose from and you can buy extra parts and them thay make them in store. hmm the possibiltys i think sony should definatly think about it

Also, if they add pets to home, you should be able to have a your Sackboy . Or atleast be able to have a trophy that looks like your Sackboy for your room. That'd be awesome.
LittleBigPlanet��� Information Thread

Message 15 of 55 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2062 posts

Aug 23, 2007

znntboy wrote:

LT619ownage wrote:

baseballer44 wrote:

znntboy wrote:

haha like the build-a-bear workshops. build-a-sack.

Message 16 of 55 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
923 posts

Aug 23, 2007

baseballer44 wrote:

znntboy wrote:

LT619ownage wrote:

baseballer44 wrote:

znntboy wrote:

i dont know what that is but sure
Message 17 of 55 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2062 posts

Aug 23, 2007

znntboy wrote:

baseballer44 wrote:

znntboy wrote:

LT619ownage wrote:

baseballer44 wrote:

znntboy wrote:

oh. they have a few of those around so cal. its where people go and build their own teddy bear and put in their own sound message. they even stuff the thing to how much they want, and all the decorations and stuff. i thought they were all over.

Message 18 of 55 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
923 posts

Aug 23, 2007

baseballer44 wrote:

znntboy wrote:

baseballer44 wrote:

znntboy wrote:

LT619ownage wrote:

baseballer44 wrote:

znntboy wrote:

oh. they have a few of those around so cal. its where people go and build their own teddy bear and put in their own sound message. they even stuff the thing to how much they want, and all the decorations and stuff. i thought they were all over.

oh i think iv herd of them before but yeah it would be fun to have you own sackboy but what would they say ?
Message 19 of 55 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2062 posts

Aug 23, 2007

znntboy wrote:

oh i think iv herd of them before but yeah it would be fun to have you own sackboy but what would they say ?

i dont think i would have it say anything. maybe just have it wave at me. thats all i would want it to do.

Message 20 of 55 (387 Views)
0 Likes