Nov 19 2012
By: OneMama First Son 12 posts

UFG - $60 LBPK - still can't race without getting kicked? can't create w/ friends??

5 replies 250 views Edited Nov 19, 2012

come on UFG!!!!!!!!

LBPK has been out for 2 weeks now...

why can't we race without getting kicked yet?

many have called the SONY toll free number to complain, and still nothing has been fixed - come on!!!

you are losing potential buyers!!!!

we were promised in the beta, that we would be able to create with friends - WHAT HAPPENED?? can't join anyone in the level editor, can't create with my friends - that was half of the draw of this game...

you took away racing with friends

you took away creating with friends

PLEASE FIX LBPK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COULD be a superior game, but it's not right now, without reliable multiplayer racing and creating with my friends!

:smileysad:  

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2906 posts

Re: UFG - $60 LBPK - still can't race without getting kicked? can't create w/ friends??

Nov 19, 2012

OneMama wrote:

come on UFG!!!!!!!!

you are losing potential buyers!!!!

They lost me fo sho. :/ (On this game that is).

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Re: UFG - $60 LBPK - still can't race without getting kicked? can't create w/ friends??

Nov 19, 2012
I was very happy with the Beta... Looking forward to this game only to be disappointed with the end result! Wouldn't be so bad if UFG was set up like Double 11 and Tarsier at GetSatisfaction so they could hear all of our issues with the game/complaints/suggestions! Its still not that bad of a game since I can usually get one race in while waiting for LBP Vita to connect me to another on-line player though!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (237 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: UFG - $60 LBPK - still can't race without getting kicked? Can't create w/ friends??

Nov 20, 2012

I would like to see this issue addressed aswell, but lets be calm and civil about it. If you have a twitter or facebook account leave a message on either of UFG's accounts. 

https://twitter.com/UnitedFrontGame
http://www.facebook.com/unitedfrontgames

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Re: UFG - $60 LBPK - still can't race without getting kicked? Can't create w/ friends??

Nov 30, 2012

While I haven't been experiencing any lobby-kicking situations, I have experienced more freezes during loading than any other game. Usually after editing a custom track, returning to my pod will see the game completely freeze on the white loading screen with the helpful information ... nothing works, not even my PS button ... so I have to push my PS3's power button, and this has happened at least 20 times so far. The only reason I've continued doing so is because everything has saved and I haven't lost anything from this freeze, but that's beside the point ... it's not good for my PS3!

Surger
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (185 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15926 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (165 Views)
0 Likes