Jun 09 2012
By: SpicyEyes5 Gaming Beast 2127 posts

Tron exclusives release?

3 replies 77 views Edited Jun 9, 2012

heard a rumor that they are releasing clu and quora for lbp2 if this is true i am deeply disappointed in sony !!! clu was a preorder exclusive when they released the collectors addition seems nothing is exclusive anymore and i think im done preordering anything if these are the lies they will sell with the game preorder .

Message 1 of 4 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Re: Tron exclusives release?

Jun 9, 2012

heres the advertising for that.

GameStop & GameStop.com – Are you as excited for the release of TRON: Legacy as we are?  If so, head on over to GameStop and pre-order to get the exclusive *Clu* Sackboy costume from Tron: Legacy. Be the first to have this costume and hold tight for more TRON: Legacy costumes later this year.  And again, you also get the 4 different “Even More Animals” costumes.

Tron Legacy Suit in LittleBigPlanet 2  LittleBigPlanet 2

Message 2 of 4 (77 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jul 12, 2012

i was angry too but i lost all my collectors edition dlc but i want to get it again so yes its 50% good 50% bad

Message 3 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Aug 5, 2012
I know with the LBP Vita pre-order they actually said the colour scheme will never be re-released but that means they already have plans to re-release the Knights DLC with a different colour scheme... As for the Tron Clu costume as the second post says in it "Be the first to have this costume"...
Message 4 of 4 (63 Views)
0 Likes