Sep 19 2012
By: Rezzy19 Fender Bender 3206 posts

Servers are on, but can't connect?

2 replies 306 views Edited Sep 19, 2012

Hey Guys,

I read that the servers were turned on this morning for the PS Vita version of LBP!  When I was playing early this afternoon it asked me to accept the EULA, which I did, and I updated twice to bring the game up to date.

However, it seems all online functionality is still disabled, and it asks me if I want to connect to the LBP Online, to which I respond yes.  After about 30 seconds it says "An error has occured in communicating with the LittleBigPlanet servers."

Everything else that uses internet access on my Vita is up and running, including friends lists and updates.

I double checked to insure there were no newer updates, but it seems current, and as I said before, internet connection is active and working.

Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 3 (306 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
972 posts

Re: Servers are on, but can't connect?

Sep 19, 2012

did you install your online pass?? just asking if not you might want to do that 

i am dyslexic don't bather flaming for spelling and punctuation errors it will do no good and make you look like a fool for poking fun at the handicapped

Get your Portable ID!
Message 2 of 3 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3206 posts

Re: Servers are on, but can't connect?

Sep 19, 2012

It would seem the problem was in that I changed my PSN password earlier that day when I was over at the LBP website, and I hadn't yet updated it on my Vita so it was blocking network access even though it was showing my friends list.  D'oh!

Thanks for the suggestion.  =)

Resolved!

Message 3 of 3 (297 Views)
0 Likes