Dec 05 2012
By: rramsdell Treasure Hunter 5381 posts

Playing LBP

[ Edited ]
3 replies 94 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

Can't you people SLOW down!  Everyone goes ahead and doesn't take their time.  I had to ACE LBP 1, all by myself and almost done with LBP 2  acing it.  SLOW DOWN!!  I love LBP, but you people think, this is the INDY 500 or something.  LOL 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Re: Playing LBP

Dec 29, 2012
what? what needs to slow down?
p.s. you may need to slow down :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Dec 29, 2012
First off... Never try "Acing" levels when you're playing multi-player on-line! If you do manage to get one done then kudos to you but more so often then not the other player will die or you will die due to lag! Secondly... Try finding people to add to your friends list that play LBP1&2 so you have a better chance at just playing a level rather then joining in with random players that don't care about what you're wanting out of the game play!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

Chris---Kristy wrote:
First off... Never try "Acing" levels when you're playing multi-player on-line! If you do manage to get one done then kudos to you but more so often then not the other player will die or you will die due to lag! Secondly... Try finding people to add to your friends list that play LBP1&2 so you have a better chance at just playing a level rather then joining in with random players that don't care about what you're wanting out of the game play!

Good advice! I finally ACED 1 & 2  :smileyhappy:  LBP 1 wsas tougher only because its not as active.

LBP 2 more easy to ACE because it is active and most parts that I needed multi player part, I would then complete levels and move on. Even with LBP 2 being active its still tough. Some just rush & hurry.  Its more random players who don't care but its sad.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (53 Views)
0 Likes