Nov 20 2012
By: rramsdell Treasure Hunter 5381 posts

Platinum Question LBP 1

[ Edited ]
16 replies 174 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

Is it still possible to get the Platinum for LBP 1 ?? I know every achievement can be done. But, certain trophy's like community challenges, will now be impossible to earn.  If you create a level and publish it, you really think it will get hearted 10X, played by 50X, and tagged.

I don't agree with some of there trophy's in LBP 1. I just ACED story mode!

Message 1 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Re: Platinum Question LBP 1

Nov 20, 2012
Yes its possible... You just can't publish a level and expect to have a hundred plays by the end of the day! Promote it as much as you can on the various LBP forum sites and then sit back and wait!
Message 2 of 17 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Dec 4, 2012

I will gladly go h4h level and user with you, I also need to finish a level with three friends. 3 more trophies to platinum for me. Add me if yo want to help each other out

~REVOLUTION_IS_MY_NAME~
Message 3 of 17 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 5, 2012

TeAshimaDeVa wrote:

I will gladly go h4h level and user with you, I also need to finish a level with three friends. 3 more trophies to platinum for me. Add me if yo want to help each other out

Thanks....I think getting the Platinum, is nearly impossible, especially in LBP 1.  I don't always agree with community rewards.  I think it's wrong.  I always don't agree with 4X challenge in story mode.  Right now, it's almost impossible to get 4 people to play with you in LBP 1.  In LPB 2, you can but it will take time.  Community challenges, just sucks basically.  You can wait and wait, and wait all year long, but community challenges should be an add on not necessarily including.  

Message 4 of 17 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Yea I just got the Create trophy but I need Party Person and Booty Master...Why wasn't I a trophy hunter when I first got this game! You're riggt tho, it's almost impossible to get a four player team on some levels. Some of the X4 challenges you can do with 2 players and two remotes each...

~REVOLUTION_IS_MY_NAME~
Message 5 of 17 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 6, 2012

TeAshimaDeVa wrote:

Yea I just got the Create trophy but I need Party Person and Booty Master...Why wasn't I a trophy hunter when I first got this game! You're riggt tho, it's almost impossible to get a four player team on some levels. Some of the X4 challenges you can do with 2 players and two remotes each...

Yep, especially now on LBP 1, but LBP 2 can be do a lot quicker, because for one.  It's on the PLUS and more active.    In LBP 1, they play only certain levels like Boom Town and people are trying to still ACE that one.  I ACED it long time ago and ACED it twice.  These games are very popular and I always don't agree with the community rewards, like I said.  These games do die down!!   I guess, they think  everybody should've had completed the community rewards if they ALL played it when it first came out.  Yes, It was the GAME of the YEAR, and yet, some people can't even complete a level NOW, because of the X4 or X3 players.   I hear you.  They want us to continue playing their games. 

Message 6 of 17 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Unfortunately, I deleted my data when my blu ray died so I had to start over. But I am flying through acing levels. The only trouble level was bunker I think, but it took me 15 tries tops...I don't know why people struggle, it just takes patience

~REVOLUTION_IS_MY_NAME~
Message 7 of 17 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
910 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Yes its still possible to get the platinum for LBP1.  I just got it today.

Message 8 of 17 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
910 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Also, you need to go out and play levels.  Then look at the comments, if you see people that have commented in the past few days, go to their levels, heart them and the author, and so on and so forth.  Ask them to heart you back, and they'll heart you too because they are trying to get the last bit of trophies as well.

Message 9 of 17 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 7, 2012

yes, thank you.  That's good advice.  I wish LBP 1 was more active as well.  It should be added into the PLUS next year or sometime soon.  LPB 1, is a classic now and was GAME OF THE YEAR.  :smileyhappy:

Message 10 of 17 (87 Views)
0 Likes