Highlighted
Sep 27 2012
By: ixnine Survivor 2504 posts
Accepted Solution

Need help finding a sticker(s)

4 replies 246 views Edited Sep 27, 2012
I need the round sticker for the 2 sticker switches in Spooky Mansion > High Pressure Cellar. I've gotten all the story level prizes, but I'm having trouble getting 3 stars on a few of the mini games, anyone know which one exactly has that sticker?
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 1 of 5 (246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Re: Need help finding a sticker(s)

Sep 27, 2012
Spoiler
It is one of the final skill rewards for the level "Eye Ball Maze".

Message 2 of 5 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Aaaggghhh!!! That's the level where my gyroscope seems to not work! I had huge a feeling it was that level. Thanks a million for the info, at least I know to focus my efforts on that level. The few other mini games can wait.
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 3 of 5 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Sep 29, 2012

ixnine wrote:
Aaaggghhh!!! That's the level where my gyroscope seems to not work! I had huge a feeling it was that level. Thanks a million for the info, at least I know to focus my efforts on that level. The few other mini games can wait.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I think it helps to keep your Vita horizontal and level when starting up the level, then the controls seemed to be how they were supposed to be. A couple of times I went into it and it had really messed up control. Finally got it though, sheesh...

Message 4 of 5 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I'm going to comment now since at the current moment of writing this I'm at the top of the scoreboard for this level... Just saying!
Message 5 of 5 (198 Views)
0 Likes