Oct 01 2012
By: MiLkkMaNN16 First Son 1 posts

Major Coolpage problem in LittleBigPlanet games 1 and 2

3 replies 147 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

Here's some stats about this problem in LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2 and this is about the large number of "Copied Levels" getting on the coolpage and overloading the system, and there is not enough support for getting rid-of the copied levels in LBP and in LittleBigPlanet 2 i see alot of people complaining about the large numbers of copied levels from multible offenders like Latin_Player_10 and the other accounts associated, and there is also the issue of a single person being able to have more than 10 levels on the coolpage at the same time! and we would like that limited to 3. Notes: i posted a thread on GetSatisfaction.com (LittleBigPlanet) It has been acknowleged by employees and is "In Progress" but as of now it seems like nothing is being done because Mm is mainly focused on the newer games like LBPV and LBPK. - Thanks for Reading! and i hope something can be done to adress these problems.

Message 1 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Re: Major Coolpage problem in LittleBigPlanet games 1 and 2

Oct 1, 2012

Stop making your levels copyable.

Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
185 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Message 3 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5256 posts

Apr 26, 2013

I recommend contacting Steveni and tasier studios and ask about Cool Pages being removed all together. with the MM picks section along with levels like LBPC's spotlight the Cool Pages serve no purpose anymore. Thats my own personal opinion about it. We have enough work arounds to where I feel the Cool Pages won't be missed. Again my own a opinpion as a LBP creator. 

For now the best way to deal with this issue is to ignore CoolPages and use the MM pick list, checkout fan sights for list of level recommends. Or message Well known LBP community members for level recommendations.:smileywink:

images.jpg

Message 4 of 4 (57 Views)
0 Likes