First Son
1 posts

Re: LittleBigPlanet 3: Known Issues - Update and Workarounds

Nov 21, 2014

I am having issues with receiving any of my prizes. Each level gives me the percent of goodies obtained, but nothing is in my popit and it says 0% right when I go to play mode. 

Message 51 of 457 (4,837 Views)
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2014

Sadly this game is so messed up Ive decided to not even play it for now.

Its depressing the Day One buyers suffer these days because devs and/or publishers rush an unfinished game out in time for holiday shoppers, knowing they can just "Patch" it later after they get some sales.

Meanwhile the people that buy the game of the year Edition a year from now USED (means 0 profit for those same devs/publishers) get a bunch of DLC AND an already polished and patched game.

Very sad how your main supporters are treated to be honest. Next time I'll just wait and buy it used I guess...

Now on to my problems. (i'm on PS4 btw)

1.  Profiles Getting Corrupted:

My friends Profile got currupted, they lost EVERYTHING. And I hear a lot of people having this happen to them.

2. Online Multiplayer:

Its very hard to join someones session. It just times out or glitches.

3. Ending Prizes are only awarded to host:

When you do get to join your friends you don't get the finish level rewards. This is just  wrong, one of my favorite aspects about LBP is that you can do EVERYTHING together. From create mode to aceing levels. This better be a glitch.

4.  LBP1&2 DLC just plain doesn't work

Yes most of my DLC shows it as not purchased, but even the ones that do say "free" and i can download them give me NOTHING. No costumes, zip natta.

5. Requesting we report every single missing DLC 

This does not make sense... how could yall possibly go through and recover EVERYONE purchase data? Why even ask us to email you this? Does this mean the information is not accessible for you? then why even claim we would get all our old DLC in this game to begin with?

6. Stickers placement is Off on new Sackboy

So you tell us we that we can transfer out LBP1&2 costumes to LBP 3. We all run off and start prepping (or as me and my friend say "Packing") for the big move to LBP3. Spending HOURS upon hours prepping my costumes, loading them on sackbots and publishing them in prize bubbles. My friend even made a custom lvl just to dispense out prize bubbles! Then come to find out the stickers are NOT compatible with the new Sackboy/girl models!!!! They are all messed up! All my body stickers did not even show up! I understand you wanting to change Sackboys shape... but WHY... WHY not inform us and save us all this trouble?

7. New costume items ONLY for toggle/swoop/oddsock

I was outraged to know that many costumes and accessories will be denied to my Sackgirl now that the new characters exist. Now every DLC pack i am gonna worry that sackgirl gets the right costume i want (For example I wanted Varric's outfit for sackboy not toggle) Now their existance just means less costumes for our sack boys and girls! It also means the new characters cant wear all the stuff we already have. This is sad because I wanted bunny ears for toggle and Lion ears on Oddsock T^T 

8. Sticker Painting tool

I was so excited to learn the Sticker painter does not require the MOVE controller anymore! This is great news! Sadly I still have to paint my stickers in LBP2 and transfer them to LBP3 <.< Why you ask? because the paint tool in LBP3 requires you to FILL the entire canvas! So any tattoos, markings, shading stickers ect cant be made with invisible backgrounds like before. I am not sure if this is a glitch or if im missing something... but if they leave it like that the new paint tool is useless for most things but basic color swatches.

9. Not letting us alter/ morph  models unless they are sack bots

I was  excited when they reviewed being able to change the head size of your character, but sadly it only aplies to sack bots. It be great to see some body and head morphs for Sackboy. And we need a real sack girl, with a smaller waist, actually female looking ect. Please let us make sack boy not loppsided. I hate how one side of his head is bigger then the other =(

Ok that's all i can think of for now... i am sure no one important will even read it. Oh well DX

Message 52 of 457 (4,829 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Nov 21, 2014
I see now that the DLC is having problems, not all games work perfectly at first but you are still working on it, will the sticker issue be fixed? In case you don't know what it is, it's an issue where you can't put stickers on your sackboy/girl, anyway thanks for the information
Who are the Fourteen Residents of OFF? Batter, Alpha, Omega, Epsilion, Zacharie, Pablo, Valerie, Sugar, Vader Eloha, Hugo, Dedan, Japhet, Enoch And You.
Message 53 of 457 (4,826 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 21, 2014

I am having an issue, getting online.  It will not allow me to go online at all! It also crashes, randomly and corrupts my sons save files. Each and every time.  This is on a ps4, disk version.  I have tried reinitialization and currently, there is nothing else on my ps4, except for LBP3.  This still did not help.  My son tried playing the game offline and the game still crashes on him to such a degree, that he has given up, until it is fixed.  Please consider fixing stability issues, with the ps4 version as the game is literally unplayable, for us.  Thank you.  

Message 54 of 457 (4,804 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

Nov 21, 2014

Zchu wrote:

3. Ending Prizes are only awarded to host:

When you do get to join your friends you don't get the finish level rewards. This is just  wrong, one of my favorite aspects about LBP is that you can do EVERYTHING together. From create mode to aceing levels. This better be a glitch.

5. Requesting we report every single missing DLC 

This does not make sense... how could yall possibly go through and recover EVERYONE purchase data? Why even ask us to email you this? Does this mean the information is not accessible for you? then why even claim we would get all our old DLC in this game to begin with?

3. I'm okay with this one as it canel out the old Ace cheat front LBP1 were if you joined a layer who had ACED the level right before the touched the scoreboard you join them at score board and recieve the aced level rewards. This way players have to ace the levels them selves.

5.  Actually thats easy in most cases. Player just looks through thier transactin history writes down transaction number and then sony looks up the transaction number proving you did purchase it. Then they can refund that purchase allowing you to repurchase the DLC again which most of the time fixes the issue. However if Hudge number of people are having the same DLC on the store doing it to them or it's DLC that can no loger be bought if  refunded it then passing along this info allows them to look specificly at the DLC that the issues and see just how it's screwing up.

images.jpg

Message 55 of 457 (4,793 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 21, 2014
I have the same problem won't let me put stickers once in create mode or in pod after I merge my accounts please help :c
Message 56 of 457 (4,788 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 21, 2014
Another problem that I'm having is that I'm playing storymode with my friend and for some reason the progress is only saved on the host
Message 57 of 457 (4,779 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 22, 2014

It didn't work ;_:

What is taking them so long to release an update?!

Message 58 of 457 (4,759 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 22, 2014

Well in addition to what TSFRJ found, I found MORE ...  seriously guys..this plays worse than LBP1 and 2...it's a serious shame.

I crash...often....to the menu.

And there are two bugs that are REALLY bad : 

1) Randomly...for no reason, after getting off of a grate that you are climbing, your equipment will go away that you had on.  There is no rhyme or reason to this.   Same happens when you respawn...sometimes it's there...sometimes it's not.

2)   In multiplayer, when you are holding down R1 to do things like ride the hook?  RANDOMLY if you're near someone...you grab them instead of ride the hook......while funny the first few times, it's seriously annoying.

Come on devs....fix your game.....seriously.....this should never have been released on this day.

Message 59 of 457 (4,750 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 22, 2014

Totoro

I was able to make this costume by going into play mode and switching characters. Stickers seem to work in play mode. Its weird and confusing. Why don't they fix it alreadyyyy Woman Mad I didn't spend $60 for a glitchy game with a SHORT story mode!! 

Message 60 of 457 (5,345 Views)
0 Likes