Sep 25, 2016

Found any solution to this?

Message 451 of 457 (768 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: LittleBigPlanet 3: Known Issues - Update and Workarounds

Oct 8, 2016

Same for me. The newest update literally added to the loading issues - I can't scroll through anything without without having a loading screen party. This makes it harder for me to find community levels to play (other than the fact that the menu update made me all confused, and I kind of think it was an unnecessary change), and I'm not even going to bother to try and dive in. Now when I try to play with my best friend, we don't connect and I never pop back out into my own pod. Usually this happened maybe once every five times but now its every single time. 

I have reached a new level of procrastination.
Message 452 of 457 (733 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Oct 31, 2016
Ok I finished prologue book just now and I can't get to mangle wood book. And this post is so freaking old and yall haven't fixed it yet? I notice some changes. But please fix that. It's been going on for two years now.
BMM
Message 453 of 457 (673 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 23, 2016

Hello,

since the last updatet, when i entering the level Contraption Challenge: The Wheel Deal is it empty. What can I do?

Message 454 of 457 (617 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 1, 2016

Hi, my son plays littlebigplanet 3 on his ps3...he gets through most levels and then suddenly it restarts and all the levels are locked again. This has happened twice now and is so disheartening. Is there anything we can do about this? 

It is his favourite game and hes tried so hard to redo it again.

Thanks 

Donna

Message 455 of 457 (565 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

last month

I just wanted to share what i wrote to sumo digital, the one who destroyed the LBP franchise, in their PM in Facebook. . I also wrote one in the comments section but they deleted it.  I was glad I slapped them in the face so hard: 

" I want to get LBP3 soooooooo freaking bad THIS christmas but  problems still haunt the game up to this day!!!  IT is almost 2017 already!!! I am absolutely horrified to see the little big planet page on playstation forums, people who recently bought the game CANNOT play it properly.This shows some of the patches and fixes still DO NOT WORK. I wanna buy the Soul calibur DLC so bad and other stuff to but I am LITERALLY anxious that i might not be able to use to play the game. The patches The one who made you rush the game on crunch time, be it your manager or your Boss deserves a stiff SLAP on the face!!! PLEASE for the Love of Almighty God, learn from the mistakes.

I close this with a proverb from the great Shigeru Miyamoto : "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

Message 456 of 457 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

last month
So at some point when I was playing three of my gadgets disappeared from my sack pocket, the pumpinator, the blink ball and the illuminator. I was able to just repick up the pumpinator and blink ball from the levels you get them from but because u get the illuminator from the store after buying five items, I couldn't get it back. And yes I did try buying five more items. Plz help
Message 457 of 457 (383 Views)
0 Likes