First Son
1 posts

Re: LittleBigPlanet 3: DLC Issues - Update

Nov 24, 2014

i started playing on the 18th and its now the 23rd and still no sign of the Space Suits :/ i really hope this doesnt mean i cant get them

PSN: Gahdzilluh

Nationality: USA

System: PS4

Message 21 of 102 (2,925 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4115 posts

Nov 24, 2014

eav123 wrote:
Also one last thing, I'm on the ps4 and my lbp3 profile can't backup to the cloud

Have you tried to manually copy your LBP3 stuff to the cloud?

Settings>Application Saved Data Management>

Choose to Copy data on the System. Choose to copy to PS+ Cloud

LittleBigPlanet 3> check off all you want to upload

Message 22 of 102 (2,906 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 24, 2014
Hey guys just thought I'd share a bug I found in the game. If you attempt to edit a level that was made in littlebigplanet 2 you'll find that your bolts and logic will be unable to go invisible in preview, and that the new output setting on bults will be missing. (Ps4 level transfer) I found a temporary work around, if you capture your objects with no bolts or logic and make a new level, you'll have access to the new logic settings. Not a big deal for me but if someone was making a level in lbp2 in hopes of finishing it in lbp3 they're going to run into some issues. Just thought id share this. Only bug ive encountered thankfully aside from the missing dlc and online play bugs everyone else seems to be experiencing. Love the game! Smiley Very Happy
Message 23 of 102 (2,898 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Nov 24, 2014

even thou I don't own LBP3 (yet). I heard that a Slurpee T-Shirt is missing/unavailble on LBP3? 

Message 24 of 102 (2,889 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2014

I bought the Nighmare Before Christmast Character Pack and they all say unavailable(I can't download them). Will they be made available or should I contact support to get my money back?

Message 25 of 102 (2,877 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 25, 2014

I had the LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition, which came with several pieces of DLC, but since I didn't actually download them from the Playstation Store, I can't access them in LBP3.  Please fix this issue!

Message 26 of 102 (2,859 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 25, 2014

Hello!

I'm a first time Little Big Planet user (purchased Little Big Planet 3 for PS4) and I have never played any of the previous titles.  I'm loving a majority of the game, however the DLC and store is perhaps the most confusing thing I've ever seen, and I would consider myself a 'hardcore gamer'.  The LBP3 store makes me very frustrated.

Am I the only one confused by the LPB3 store and items?

I would LOVE to purchase the dlc items, but can someone clarify:

• What DLC items can I purchase and USE on my Little Big Planet 3 for PS4 (if I've never played past titles)?
  • --->  In the LBP3 store, it appears I can purchase ALL of them, however, the *tiny* text on MOST items says "NOTE:  to download this item, you MUST own <previous titles>"..., which I take to mean that the game will let me BUY them but not USE them.  Can someone confirm this?  
  • ---->  I actually made several purchases (Disney Princess Pack, Hoplite warrior, etc) and unfortunately, it seems like the game took my money for items I will never be able to use Smiley Sad
  • My recommendations:
  • The game should NOT allow me to purchase the DLC (I'm not going to go back and buy a PS3 to get content) if I am not an owner of older LBP1/LBP2/etc titles.
  • The game should allow users to sort through content that is made for PS4 only and not let me see a bunch of costumes that I cannot ever use.
  • Make NOTE about MUST owning previous DLC more prominent in the LBP3 store AND in the PS4 dlc item descriptions (even making the NOTE at the top of the description and in all CAPS would be more helpful.
  • Change the title/wording of cross title content and make it part of the content name.  Currently some items are labelled "Princess Jasmine LBP3" which makes it seem like it  would work with LBP3, however again, only if you read the tiny notes will it tell you that you ALSO MUST own previous LBP titles.
  • Searching through 100+ dlc items to try to read the tiny notes to see if I can use these makes me less inclined to spend money in your store.  Have easier filters for these things...currently it's time consuming and extremely tedious Smiley Sad

Please fix this and really update the wording on these DLC items so that if users only own LBP3 (not previous titles), they will have a better idea of what DLC to NOT buy (or to buy).

Thanks.

Message 27 of 102 (2,847 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4115 posts

Nov 25, 2014

ToxicDawger wrote:

Hello!

I'm a first time Little Big Planet user (purchased Little Big Planet 3 for PS4) and I have never played any of the previous titles.  I'm loving a majority of the game, however the DLC and store is perhaps the most confusing thing I've ever seen, and I would consider myself a 'hardcore gamer'.  The LBP3 store makes me very frustrated.

Am I the only one confused by the LPB3 store and items?

I would LOVE to purchase the dlc items, but can someone clarify:

• What DLC items can I purchase and USE on my Little Big Planet 3 for PS4 (if I've never played past titles)?
  • --->  In the LBP3 store, it appears I can purchase ALL of them, however, the *tiny* text on MOST items says "NOTE:  to download this item, you MUST own <previous titles>"..., which I take to mean that the game will let me BUY them but not USE them.  Can someone confirm this?  
  • ---->  I actually made several purchases (Disney Princess Pack, Hoplite warrior, etc) and unfortunately, it seems like the game took my money for items I will never be able to use Smiley Sad
  • My recommendations:
  • The game should NOT allow me to purchase the DLC (I'm not going to go back and buy a PS3 to get content) if I am not an owner of older LBP1/LBP2/etc titles.
  • The game should allow users to sort through content that is made for PS4 only and not let me see a bunch of costumes that I cannot ever use.
  • Make NOTE about MUST owning previous DLC more prominent in the LBP3 store AND in the PS4 dlc item descriptions (even making the NOTE at the top of the description and in all CAPS would be more helpful.
  • Change the title/wording of cross title content and make it part of the content name.  Currently some items are labelled "Princess Jasmine LBP3" which makes it seem like it  would work with LBP3, however again, only if you read the tiny notes will it tell you that you ALSO MUST own previous LBP titles.
  • Searching through 100+ dlc items to try to read the tiny notes to see if I can use these makes me less inclined to spend money in your store.  Have easier filters for these things...currently it's time consuming and extremely tedious Smiley Sad

Please fix this and really update the wording on these DLC items so that if users only own LBP3 (not previous titles), they will have a better idea of what DLC to NOT buy (or to buy).

Thanks.

The powers that be are working on getting all the DLC sorted out for LBP3. There is supposed to be a lot more of it available to download this week (probably after the store updates on Tuesday's, afternoon to evening, sometime.)

Any DLC you bought that says you have to own "this" or "that" other title only hasn't yet been updated for LBP3 ... that's all. You'll be able to download it sooner than later.

Message 28 of 102 (2,844 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 25, 2014
Will LBP3 t-shirt be available after today's update? Smiley Very Happy
Message 29 of 102 (2,826 Views)
0 Likes
LittleBigPlanet Developer
79 posts