First Son
30 posts

Re: LittleBigPlanet 3 - Crash Incidents Update and Reporting

Dec 29, 2014

Pookachoo wrote:

@JR538496 - Probably be helpful to mention which particular levels you've fallen from, and wheather it's PS3 or PS4 Smiley Wink

He falls off the map, Manglewood Swamp.  Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 19 (1,138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2014

Username: TylerMacedo

Firmware: 2.03 (PS4)

Patch: 1.0.4 (Disc)

Save Created on 1.0.3

I've experienced a myraid of issues with Little Big Planet 3. Luckily, some were taken care of but others linger. Whenever there are too many things on screen in create, the game crashes. This crash had corrupted my save file before. Also, the game started becoming extremely slow to load 2nd and 3rd player upon first spawn in the pod. Climbing on climable surfaces and using the hook helmet is also buggy. I will be moving at a certain speed, and all of a sudden, sackboy will slow down and teleport further away. This has caused a lot of problems while trying to ace certain levels. The online is still broken. 100's of times, I've tried to connect with other players, but it always say the connection is timed out. Finally, in the last world, Bunkum Lagoon I believe, it says I'm missing two bubbles but I checked tons, and tons of guides to make sure I found every bubble, and I definitely did, so that must be a glitch. In cutscenes, Oddsock and Toggle will randomly switch costumes from the ones I have set for them, not sure how. Ex. Oddsock will start out as a dinosaur, which is how I usually leave him. The camera switches angles in the cutscene, and all of a sudden he's naked. Switch angles again, and he has the pitbul costume on. While I'm at it, you guys should make the section where you can choose if sackbots can swim or not brighter, as I can barely see that the section exists. And also, the infamous falling through the stage, which has only happened to me once in a community level, but a lot of people report it as an often occurence, so I might as well point it out. Seriously, though, fix the crashes. They happen all the time.

Message 12 of 19 (1,117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 31, 2014

User Questions

1. What is your PSN name? i-Shiruri-Chan
  2. Which country are you from? Puerto Rico
  3. What console were you playing on? PS4
    If it was a PlayStation 3, what type? (1st Generation, Slim, Super Slim)
  4. Were you playing LittleBigPlanet 3 on a disc or digitally? Disc
  5. Which patch are you playing on? Was it the latest version?  The latest version (not sure which
    Which patch was your save data created on?

Crash Incident Questions

1. What actions were you performing immediately before the crash and where in the game were you at the time of the crash? In pod
  2. What was the actual error message that occurred in-game or the system software error message (E.g. Divergence, lost connection host, etc.) A player failed to load your profile (Doesn't allow me to play local multiplayer)
  3. Were you playing online or offline at the time? Has happened both online and offline
    If the issue occurred during Multiplayer, was it online or local? Number of players? local...can't conect second local player
  4. If you were playing locally, were you connected to the internet at the time? Were you signed in to PSN? Tried both on and offline...still didn't work
  5. If the issue occurred in multiplayer, was just the host player affected? Were guests affected? Or both? N/A
  6. Roughly how long were you playing before the issue occurred? Immediately after starting the game
    Did it occur shortly after start up or after a long session lasting multiple hours? shortly
  7. If the issue occurred on a community level, what was the name of that level and the PSN name of its creator? N/A
  8. Did you have any music playing at the time? Was it an MP3 playing in the background? No

Game Progress Questions

1. How would you estimate your current LittleBigPlanet 3 progress before you experienced the problem? (E.g. Adventure Mode already complete. Popit Puzzles complete. Trophy progress.) Has been happening since the prologue
  2. Did you import any previous LittleBigPlanet data? No
    LittleBigPlanet 1, LittleBigPlanet 2 or both?
  3. What DLC do you have installed? Day 1 version costumes
    A large amount, a small but considerable amount or a handful of specific items?
  4. Were you wearing any DLC Costumes at the time of the crash? Ellie costume

Console Questions

1. What system software version are you using? The latest
  2. How much HDD space do you have and what types of content do you have on there? Games (Destiny, BF4...)
    Games, DLC, Videos, Screenshots, Online Services, etc…
  3. What is your Network Speed? Roughly 10Mbps
  4. Wired or wireless connection? Wireless
  5. NAT type? (Did you get a connection type warning when starting up)? 2
  6. What is your System Language set to? English
  7. What is your Screen Resolution set to? 1080p
  8. Were any peripherals in use when the issue occurred? Nope
    (E.g. Move Controller? PlayStation Eye? Keyboard?)
  9. Do you have an active dynamic theme for your console? No
Message 13 of 19 (1,115 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2015

User Questions

1. What is your PSN name? --- bigcosmos
  2. Which country are you from?--- USA
  3. What console were you playing on?--- PS4
  4. Were you playing LittleBigPlanet 3 on a disc or digitally?---Disc
  5. Which patch are you playing on? Was it the latest version?---latest
    Which patch was your save data created on?---latest

Crash Incident Questions

1. What actions were you performing immediately before the crash and where in the game were you at the time of the crash? ---switching from comunity screen to pod
  2. What was the actual error message that occurred in-game or the system software error message (E.g. Divergence, lost connection host, etc.) --game crash screen
  3. Were you playing online or offline at the time? --online
    If the issue occurred during Multiplayer, was it online or local? Number of players? ----was online I was alone
  4. If you were playing locally, were you connected to the internet at the time? Were you signed in to PSN? ---signed in PSN
  5. If the issue occurred in multiplayer, was just the host player affected? Were guests affected? Or both?
  6. Roughly how long were you playing before the issue occurred? ---about 2 hours
    Did it occur shortly after start up or after a long session lasting multiple hours? ---long session
  7. If the issue occurred on a community level, what was the name of that level and the PSN name of its creator?
  8. Did you have any music playing at the time? Was it an MP3 playing in the background? ---NO

Game Progress Questions

1. How would you estimate your current LittleBigPlanet 3 progress before you experienced the problem? (E.g. Adventure Mode already complete. Popit Puzzles complete. Trophy progress.)  ---100% aced and all prizes collected only like maybe 20% trophy
  2. Did you import any previous LittleBigPlanet data? ---both
  3. What DLC do you have installed? ----A very large amount
  4. Were you wearing any DLC Costumes at the time of the crash? ---Ellie costume

Console Questions

1. What system software version are you using?-- -latest for ps4
  2. How much HDD space do you have and what types of content do you have on there? ---500gb(about half full) and it has a bit of everything
  3. What is your Network Speed? ---10Mbps
  4. Wired or wireless connection?---- Wired
  5. NAT type? (Did you get a connection type warning when starting up)? ---tried everything from a DMZ (for about 30min of play) to restricted same problem for me
  6. What is your System Language set to? ---english
  7. What is your Screen Resolution set to? ---1080p
  8. Were any peripherals in use when the issue occurred? ---just the DS4
  9. Do you have an active dynamic theme for your console? ---yes LBP3 dynamic PS4 theme
Message 14 of 19 (1,023 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 16, 2015

Hello. My save data is gone after playing with another player online in adventure mode.

1. Jienyus

2. USA

3. PS4

4. digital (Four games. Pick one. voucher)

5. latest version as of 1/16/15

1. I was replaying adventure levels for prize bubbles (replaying final boss fight in 2nd area), and friend was trying to connect to my session. I returned to the main hub level in second area once friend connected. We had both switched to the other playable character in that level.

2. Friend lost connection and rejoined about 5 or 6 times before I got the message Divergence.

3. Online multiplayer with one other player.

4. N/A

5. Iwas the host, and I am unsure if  the other player was affected.

6. I had been playing solo for about an hour, but the problem occurred about 5-10 minutes after other player joined me.

7. N/A

8. No music

1. Adventure (about 80% of items) and Popit Puzzles (100% of items) complete. After the crash, I still have the items I collected but no save progress in adventure mode, but the Popit Puzzles progress is still complete.

2. I imported LBP1 and LBP2 data.

3. I have creator pack 1, and Pirates of the Carribean dlc along with most of the free costumes.

4. No

1. Current

2. 500 GB, games only

3.IDK

4. wireless

5. IDK

6. English

7. 1080

8. No

9. No

I hope this helps.

Message 15 of 19 (1,006 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 20, 2015
Dear, als you mention the game crashes almost every time.
Very annoying so reloaded LBP 2 again.

What happens:
LBP 3 latest update installed.
Crashes when in editor, sackboy wears custom suit, while editing à sackbot.

Psn: psix6, 1st generation ps3.
Playing on disc.
Playing offline
Happens after 30 mins to 1 hour.
LBP 2 data imported.
Resolution HD

Screen freezes with PAUSE indicator.

THANKS....
Message 16 of 19 (989 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 16, 2015

Hi my PSN is Mystically85

from Canada

using a PS3 slim

playing on disc

vers.1.05

I am not experiencing crashes but am experiencing serious game play problems

- I have already completed Adventure mode and level one of Popit Academy

- no content from any previous LBP game has been imported

- no DLC s have been purchased or installed

- PS3 currently running vers. 4.70

- HDD is 111 gb of which 80 gb is free

- console used for gaming only so no videos/photos/music is stored on HDD

- network speed - d/l  9.8 mbps  u/l  3.3 mbps

- connection is wireless

- no connection warning when starting up

- system is set to English

- screen res is set to 1080p

- not running any peripherals and no active dynamic theme in use

Game Play issues:

1)  When entering the hub of Ziggurat, sackboy always falls into coals and dies - costume disappears and he is back to original form.  The only way to enter the hub is enter a level and play to the end which then exits you to the hub.

2) "Joust in Time" level - After creating the vehicle and testing it multiple times with various configuration with the original parts given when entering level, the vehicle reaches 700 maximum but when returning to the start the host of the level does not give me any more collectiballs with additional stickers.  When checking this level on a YouTube video from various sources it seems that I should have received some new parts right after the very first trial.  (this was attempted during Adventure mode play and after completing Adventure mode)

3) "Here, There and Everywhere" Level.   Entered the two player area with a local player and the Bunkum character is not there to greet you and open the level.  The brass outline of the door is there but the level does not appear.

Due to these issues I decided to save all three games saves - Adventure, Popit Academy and Profile - delete the game and reinstall in hopes that would resolve the above issues.

When starting the game again, all levels and hubs read 0% complete but the level complete and ace indicators are shown on the bottom of the circle for each level.  All three of the above issues still occur.  As well, when in the hub I cannot access any of the challenges.  The Bunkum characters are standing there but there is no entrance to the level.  I  can access the level only from the map.  That maybe do to the fact that the level won't open in the hub until I have successfully completed picking up all the collectiballs in the main levels of the game again.  I am hesitant to invest any more time in the game to find out.  

All of the costumes purchased at Zom Zom's are no longer in my inventory and when entering the store they show as purchased so I cannot purchase them again - which I can't do anyway because my balance for bells is only about 30 and the bells I collected the first go around are no longer in the hub.  With the few bells I had remaining I did purchase a costume that I hadn't from before but didn't receive the stickers from the chute above.  All pod decorations are gone.

I won't be starting this game over again until some serious patching has been done.  I am so disappointed that the game was rushed to market for Christmas and was not beta tested properly.  For $60 I would have expected much more.  I thought only Microsoft did that to their customers.

Regards,

Mystically85

Message 17 of 19 (936 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2016

User Questions

1. What is your PSN name?
gilliebird/watermelen671

2. Which country are you from?
Canada (Eh?)

3. What console were you playing on?
PS3 Super Slim Jims! Smiley Very Happy

4. Were you playing LittleBigPlanet 3 on a disc or digitally?
Disc. That's why the game froze; the disc stopped spinning. It happens WAY too much for it to just be my system, AND it's only with LBP 3. (There's no scratches on it, before you ask.)

5. Which patch are you playing on? Was it the latest version?
Latest (1.18)

6. Which patch was your save data created on?
Latest. (1.18) Created on 3/11/2016 @ 9:36am.

Crash Incident Questions

1. What actions were you performing immediately before the crash and where in the game were you at the time of the crash?
Editing/Making multiple costumes on the moon. I was in an Adventure because I needed to save space. :3

2. What was the actual error message that occurred in-game or the system software error message (E.g. Divergence, lost connection host, etc.)
Disc stopped spinning while I was playing, like, right when I was in the middle of doing something and I didn't save the level in the past HOUR OR SO I WAS WORKING ON IT!! *Cries* DX

3. Were you playing online or offline at the time?
If the issue occurred during Multiplayer, was it online or local? Number of players?
Online. N/A. Just me.

4. If you were playing locally, were you connected to the internet at the time? Were you signed in to PSN?
Connected. Signed into PSN.

5. If the issue occurred in multiplayer, was just the host player affected? Were guests affected? Or both?
N/A

6. Roughly how long were you playing before the issue occurred?
Did it occur shortly after start up or after a long session lasting multiple hours?
About an hour or so.

7. If the issue occurred on a community level, what was the name of that level and the PSN name of its creator?
N/A

8. Did you have any music playing at the time? Was it an MP3 playing in the background?
Nope. I've no music on my PS3.

Game Progress Questions

1. How would you estimate your current LittleBigPlanet 3 progress before you experienced the problem? (E.g. Adventure Mode already complete. Popit Puzzles complete. Trophy progress.)
I'm at the boss in Manglewood (so, 25%?), but 100% goodies on the whole game (not acing or completing). Popit Puzzles: 0%. Trophy Progress: 37%

2. Did you import any previous LittleBigPlanet data?
Yes. Both. (100% on each! Smiley Very Happy)

3. What DLC do you have installed?
A LOT. Like, a Louis Crapton amount. (Brownie points if you get that #Censored reference. :3)

4. Were you wearing any DLC Costumes at the time of the crash?
Yep. But please don't ask which ones, I'll be dead before I can list them all.

Console Questions

1. What system software version are you using?
The latest (4.78)

2. How much HDD space do you have and what types of content do you have on there?

1TB (781 GB/ 931 GB free). 5 Digital Games, 5 Digital Demos. A Crapton of DLC (207 in total). 42 Photos. And no online services I know. 

3. What is your Network Speed?
Supah Sanic Fast! (51.21 Mbps Download / 46.83 Mbps Upload)

4. Wired or wireless connection?
Wireless.

5. NAT type? (Did you get a connection type warning when starting up)?
Type 2. Electric Boogaloo.

6. What is your System Language set to?
English (US)

7. What is your Screen Resolution set to?
HD (hooked up via HDMI) / Automatic

8. Were any peripherals in use when the issue occurred?
An old USB Keyboard.

9. Do you have an active dynamic theme for your console?
Nope, just a static SA2B background.

Message 18 of 19 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

5 weeks ago
User Questions

What is your PSN name? XneonrageX
Which country are you from? United States
What console were you playing on? PS3 Slim
Were you playing LittleBigPlanet 3 on a disc or digitally? Digital
Which patch are you playing on? Was it the latest version? It was the lastest version of July 2016
Which patch was your save data created on?
Crash Incident Questions

What actions were you performing immediately before the crash and where in the game were you at the time of the crash? I remember connecting a toggle to a infinite spawn gate for the level I was creating before it crashed. Now it can't be accessed at all.
What was the actual error message that occurred in-game or the system software error message (E.g. Divergence, lost connection host, etc.)
Were you playing online or offline at the time? Online
If the issue occurred during Multiplayer, was it online or local? Number of players? Possibly local, being 1-3 players for testing purposes of the level I was creating.
If you were playing locally, were you connected to the internet at the time? Were you signed in to PSN? Yes, I was connected to the internet. I am not sure if was signed into PSN.
If the issue occurred in multiplayer, was just the host player affected? Were guests affected? Or both? Both, the entire game crashed.
Roughly how long were you playing before the issue occurred? A couple of hours.
Did it occur shortly after start up or after a long session lasting multiple hours? After continuous tries to access the level from the initial crash, the sessions have been short. The initial crash it self I believe was from a session of an hour.
If the issue occurred on a community level, what was the name of that level and the PSN name of its creator? It was a level that I created myself on the moon.
Did you have any music playing at the time? Was it an MP3 playing in the background? No and no.

Game Progress Questions

How would you estimate your current LittleBigPlanet 3 progress before you experienced the problem? (E.g. Adventure Mode already complete. Popit Puzzles complete. Trophy progress.) I completed story mode and had roughly 90% of objects collected from each world. 100% popit puzzles. Not sure about trophy progress.
Did you import any previous LittleBigPlanet data?
LittleBigPlanet 1, LittleBigPlanet 2 or both? Both.
What DLC do you have installed? Move adventure pack, Muppets, All of the seasonal packs, Metal Gear Solid pack, a fair amount of DLC and some unmentioned. Mostly from LBP2.
Were you wearing any DLC Costumes at the time of the crash? Yes, from the Move Pack I believe
Console Questions

What system software version are you using? Its been updated since it happened so I'm not sure.
How much HDD space do you have and what types of content do you have on there? Games and DLC. I have 9 GB out of 149GB
What is your Network Speed? 16.7mbps (download)
Wired or wireless connection? Wired
NAT type? (Did you get a connection type warning when starting up)? Type 2
What is your System Language set to? English
What is your Screen Resolution set to? 1080p
Were any peripherals in use when the issue occurred?
(E.g. Move Controller? PlayStation Eye? Keyboard?) No
Do you have an active dynamic theme for your console? No
Thank you!
Message 19 of 19 (230 Views)
0 Likes