Nov 19 2012
By: ShoutVik First Son 4 posts

Little big planet beta vest/Bug blaster

3 replies 383 views Edited Nov 19, 2012
Anyone know how to get them? I played the game, called in 7-9 glitches and bugs, and I still did not get the dlc.. Honestly I only want the bug blaster. I've been having ideas on making costumes with it but not even reporting glitches and bugs in LBPK has got me not where. Any idea how to get code? I called United Front Games and they told me to write them an email with the list of bugs and glitches. Any ideas??
Message 1 of 4 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Re: Little big planet beta vest/Bug blaster

Nov 19, 2012
In order to have the chance at receiving the Beta Vest or Bug Blaster you have to take part in a LBP Beta... Even then you might not receive one! As they are Beta participant DLC I don't think you can receive either of them by just playing the game and reporting issues/bugs!
Message 2 of 4 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Nov 19, 2012

of course, those of us that WERE in the beta still dont get them apparently...

Message 3 of 4 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
710 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Michael Buffaloe, an employee of LittleBigPlanet, replied to Beta vest has not arrived., a problem about LittleBigPlanet.

Just popping in to confirm: LBPKarting Beta Test Vests will be going out to all qualifying participants on Dec 11 PST (next Tuesday). Keep an eye on your inbox and don't forget to check your spam folder! Smiley Happy

Posted today at www.getsatisfaction.com/littlebigplanet
Message 4 of 4 (313 Views)
0 Likes