Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 19 2007
By: RexNox Survivor 2597 posts

Little Big Planet and the Forums

8 replies 109 views Edited May 19, 2007
    Is LBP going to have its own forums?  I mean, if there was a game that deserved its own dedicated forum or section, it's that one.  If it isn't going to have its own forums, then why doesn't it have a dedicated section?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8603 posts

Re: Little Big Planet and the Forums

May 19, 2007
There is not enough info on it to justify a whole forum to itself.  Maybe closer to the fall.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2597 posts

May 19, 2007

Monsignor wrote:
There is not enough info on it to justify a whole forum to itself.  Maybe closer to the fall.

Factual information (while it may be a part of its function) has NEVER been the main impetus behind forums.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 20, 2007
There is a forum available which is gathering info on the game: www.littlebigplanetarium.com

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

May 30, 2007
Well if I did just start a small unofficial one you can check it out here.It was just created today but with luck it will grow.If your interested please check it out.

http://littlebigforums.jconserv.net/index.php

Message Edited by cmagus on 05-29-2007 05:25 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

May 30, 2007

cmagus wrote:
Well if I did just start a small unofficial one you can check it out here.It was just created today but with luck it will grow.If your interested please check it out.

http://littlebigforums.jconserv.net/index.php

Message Edited by cmagus on 05-29-2007 05:25 PM

No advertising.

As for a LittleBigPlanet board, I don't see the possibility as being likely because it's a downloadable game. No doubt the discussions relating to the game will be kept in the PLAYSTATION®3 Downloadable Games board.

Of course, you could always PM a member of the Administration team to put your idea across and see if you get a positive answer.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

May 31, 2007
yeah sorry lol its in my sig now so I won't do it again
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2036 posts

Jun 1, 2007
there isn't enough info about the games so ...
.:.:iraqi 4 live:.:.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Cross Controller for LittleBIgPlanet

Dec 20, 2012

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I was on the phone with support and he specifically guided me to post a reply on this thread. He wanted me to describe my situation and have a moderator help me because he cannot solve the situation, something about the moderators knowing more about the actual games.

Anyway, the issue is this, I've downloaded and installed the cross controller pack for LBP 2 as per all the guides in the manner they asked me to. However, when I get to the part where the PS3 asked me to start cross controller on the Vita, and tells me if that option is not available then go to remote play and start cross controller, I go to remote play and start cross controller. The PS3 displays a "connected to ps vita" message and the Vita gets to step two where it begins downloading and then it stops, the PS3 goes back to the screen telling me what to do. It tries several times, then gives me the error message with error code NW-5603-4 and some suggested actions, I took those suggested actions and it still happened. I called support and they ran me through the actions and it still happened. The support guy had me redownload everything and it still happened, we checked the IP addresses to make sure everything was good, we made  certain remote play was set up, etc. and it's still happening. My PS3 is right next to my router, and my Vita is also very close. Is there anything I can do to either get the Vita to download like it's supposed to, or a workaround that allows me to download it directly instead of through the PS3?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (106 Views)
0 Likes