Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 05 2012
By: deadwalking12345 First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

Little Big Planet PS Vita Costumes (PLEASE BE IN RIGHT PLACE)

2 replies 3752 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

Hi, im hoping i put this in the right section but im having a bit of trouble with my costume packs in Little Big Planet PS Vita.  Most of the costumes i had bought on LBP1 and 2 are on the vita store but wont allow me to download them for free.  Do i have to transfer them via PS3?  Or does Mm only select a few costumes that transferable?  I was able to download some of the costume packs i purchased on the console versions for free but not the rest.  I go to the playstation store on the vita and it shows the ones i paid for but wont let me download them.  PLEASE help me out here, i had researched for several days now for anything that could fix this but came up with nothin.  Thank you for taking your time to read this, and if i accidentaly posted this in the wrong section then i would appreciate it if you were to kindly direct me to the correct section. THANKS! :manvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (3,752 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Re: Little Big Planet PS Vita Costumes (PLEASE BE IN RIGHT PLACE)

Oct 5, 2012
Did you try from within LBP Vita, Store, My Stuff? That's where all my stuff was showing as "Not Downloaded Yet"
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (3,742 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Little Big Planet PS Vita Costumes (PLEASE BE IN RIGHT PLACE)

Oct 6, 2012

That was the first place i checked when the store became available, After school today i went back to the store to check and there everything was! really weird... First it only showed the ones i was able to download, Now it shows all that are available. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (3,710 Views)
0 Likes