Feb 16 2013
By: jeantitommy First Son 6 posts

Little Big Planet Karting freezing on start up

6 replies 366 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

Hi,

Since patch 1.10 that came out today i cannot start the game anymore. Everytime i get to the first loading screen (after both videos) the game freeze and nothing happen. I tried deinstalling and reinstalling the patch with the same issue.

What can i do or try to make the game work?

Message 1 of 7 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Re: Little Big Planet Karting freezing on start up

Feb 16, 2013
You've tried deleting all the game data? Not your game save data as you don't want to lose your progress!
Message 2 of 7 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I haven't tried it yet, im scare i would lose all my created tracks. Smiley Sad

The save game data is only 719k, which probably doesn't contains the tracks.

Message 3 of 7 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Very good point! Try loading it up without your internet enable... If that works exit and try loading it up again with internet? Might be stupid suggestion but its a suggestion...
Message 4 of 7 (350 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I,ve tried uninstalling all the game data and the patch and after reinstalling everything still didnt work Smiley Sad

I've tried unplugging the internet and it still doesn't work either. Everytime at the first laoding the words "loading DLC..." appear below the usual tips and it freeze there.

I tried uninstalling the patch and unplugging the internet and it worked but as soon as i plug the internet back in the game force me to downlaod the buggy DLC Smiley Sad 

Message 5 of 7 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Update: I can make the game work if i create a new PS3 account and start the game from it, but if i do that i lose all my save data and created track. Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 7 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Tried deleting my save game which work for an hour or so until the game freeze again (which happens quite often, but im now used to) but when i try to restart the game it froze again at the start up, same point as before at the same loading screen when it say "loading dlc..."

Message 7 of 7 (315 Views)
0 Likes