Jan 26 2013
By: PoisonedRamune First Son 2 posts

Little Big Planet DLC PRoblem - Costume Pack not showing up...

16 replies 1031 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

I recently bought Little Big Planet Karting off of the PSN, so I have the digital copy. No disc. And I come to find a costume pack that I really loved so I went and paid for it, since it claimed to be compatible with the game. After paying for it, downloading it, and then installing it, the costume packs are not showing up. Please help??

Pack I bought : Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Costume Pack.

Message 1 of 17 (1,031 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Re: Little Big Planet DLC PRoblem - Costume Pack not showing up...

Jan 26, 2013
For the time being LBPK doesn't support any DLC from previous LBP games... Hopefully when there is an update released it will patch in support for Cross-Buy!
Message 2 of 17 (1,003 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Yes, but the Little Big Planet website states that all DLC works on it from past games. If you look up their DLc packs, Karting is listed as supporting them.

Message 3 of 17 (990 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
710 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Don't worry about the website... Go back to the PS Store and read the Cross-Good compatible content section of your DLC pack! It will say "This item may not be available for LBP Karting at this time; please check LBP Karting section for availability." Until there is a patch update for LBPK no DLC from previous LBP games will work! When the update comes and you install it then your DLC pack will work... As far as when the update is coming it is still unknown!
Message 4 of 17 (987 Views)
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Jul 14, 2013

Hi Kristy, its me again! Man Embarassed How about the game saves?   Is the Digital Save compatible for the Retail (Disc) version & Vice versa? Currently I have the Digital Version (from PS Plus) , I'm planning to get the retail version since i want to free some space on my HD in the future. Thing is I dont want to playjust yet fearing that once i get the Retial version, I might have to start all over again.  Do you have any idea about  this?  Is my  premonition correct?  

Message 5 of 17 (823 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5705 posts

Jul 14, 2013

Tomba25 wrote:

Hi Kristy, its me again! Man Embarassed How about the game saves?   Is the Digital Save compatible for the Retail (Disc) version & Vice versa? Currently I have the Digital Version (from PS Plus) , I'm planning to get the retail version since i want to free some space on my HD in the future. Thing is I dont want to playjust yet fearing that once i get the Retial version, I might have to start all over again.  Do you have any idea about  this?  Is my  premonition correct?  

just backup your profile save just incase. but you should be able to just pop the the disc in and go.

images.jpg

Message 6 of 17 (818 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Jul 15, 2013
If I back up my profile, can i still use my Digital Save on the Retail version?
Message 7 of 17 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5705 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Tomba25 wrote:
If I back up my profile, can i still use my Digital Save on the Retail version?

should yes you should be able

images.jpg

Message 8 of 17 (808 Views)
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Aight TSFRJ, I am so wary of playing the digital Version ,  since i was anxious that my progress wont carry over  once i get the retail, but i guess  the back up feature " should" put my doubts at ease. Thanks Player!!!

Oh and another thing...do u know if they already released a patch update so u can use your  DLC and other awarded costumes from the previous games to LBP Karting?  

Message 9 of 17 (805 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5705 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Tomba25 wrote:

Aight TSFRJ, I am so wary of playing the digital Version ,  since i was anxious that my progress wont carry over  once i get the retail, but i guess  the back up feature " should" put my doubts at ease. Thanks Player!!!

Oh and another thing...do u know if they already released a patch update so u can use your  DLC and other awarded costumes from the previous games to LBP Karting?  

yes crown bugblaster betavest launch day shirts are all on there now 

Girl's cauasl friday i don't think is karting ready yet

and assassian creed costume willnever be on karting

images.jpg

Message 10 of 17 (800 Views)