Jan 05 2016
By: gunionbag First Son 2 posts

Little Big Planet 3 - stuck on bunkum lagoon

4 replies 830 views Edited Jan 5, 2016

Hi,

Trying to complete this level. Collected the marbles from belly of the beast and masque maker's tower.  Told to head up to the top of the tower to see swoop, and he doesn't appear. That big bird/peacock looking thing is there, he has the neck plumage, but doesn't have its wings outspread like i've sen on other online videos I've watched on how to complete this level. I've retried both levels countless times but can't seem to progress. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Matt

Message 1 of 5 (830 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Little Big Planet 3 - stuck on bunkum lagoon

Jan 9, 2016

I have the same problem my friend, someone solve this little big problem ?

Message 2 of 5 (808 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 12, 2016

An update, but unfortunately not a solution. We decided to start the game again using a different user profile. We did everything exactly the same as before, only this time when we got to the top of the tower, swoop was there, and we managed to continue on with the game. Not an ideal workaround, but it did work.

Message 3 of 5 (783 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

last month

I have the same problem. I'm stuck in bunkum lagoon where the levels won't load. 

Message 4 of 5 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
816 posts

last month
I gave up on lbp3 story. When ever I'm about to finish the game I get a corrupt file. I am So tired Of all these bugs. I have had this game since it launched and I play and create almost daily still. I just try to work another bugs and glitches and stay away from the story mode. I just don't understand why they can't fix the game.
Message 5 of 5 (455 Views)
0 Likes