Sep 27 2012
By: sincitysir1 Hekseville Citizen 333 posts

Lbp help!

6 replies 190 views Edited Sep 27, 2012
Ok so my question is! When playing with another person in those 2 player story levels does the person who actually gets those prize bubbles, do those prizes only go to them or does everyone in the group get them? Cause I played the second story level with someone and I moved everything around while they got the bubbles and I didn't get 100%! Nor did my percent move up!! Anyone know?!
Message 1 of 7 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Re: Lbp help!

Sep 27, 2012
Everyone gets them. If I already 100%ed (yeah, I just made that word/percent up) a level, that you haven't, and we go in together and I get the prize bubble that I already have, although it'll just count as points to me, it'll show up on your end as a prize.

Regarding prize bubbles in general, they did a great job in this game hiding them. lol. I've already aced the whole game and I've finally gotten every prize bubble all the way through Jackpot City. I'm about to start Coaster Valley.
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 2 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Sep 27, 2012

ixnine wrote:
Everyone gets them. If I already 100%ed (yeah, I just made that word/percent up) a level, that you haven't, and we go in together and I get the prize bubble that I already have, although it'll just count as points to me, it'll show up on your end as a prize.

Regarding prize bubbles in general, they did a great job in this game hiding them. lol. I've already aced the whole game and I've finally gotten every prize bubble all the way through Jackpot City. I'm about to start Coaster Valley.

Speaking of which, did you know that the side levels you can get a lot of prizes? From those "skill stars" or whatever. So, even though it may say that you've 100%ed an area, you can still get more prizes. Like, Flower Pop... that's gonna be a pain. I haven't even got a single star on that yet.

Message 3 of 7 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

Sep 27, 2012
That stacking one killed me until i realized i just needed to place a bunch of blocks without worrying about height.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 4 of 7 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I just got 3 stars on Flower Pop. One of the rewards on the third star is the green grass material. Smiley Surprised

Message 5 of 7 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Sep 27, 2012
They should have included something other then a trophy for completing the Arcade...
Message 6 of 7 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Chris---Kristy wrote:
They should have included something other then a trophy for completing the Arcade...

They gave me something for completing it. Ideas.

Message 7 of 7 (110 Views)
0 Likes