Feb 15 2015
By: DeviantBoi First Son 23 posts

LBP3 levels won't load

4 replies 963 views Edited Feb 15, 2015
Hi!

I apologize if this has been asked/answered before.

I'm still in the prologue. When I try to start a level (the something Towers level, to be precise), the game will get stuck at loading the level. It doesn't crash, the system doesn't become unresponsive - it just continues to load forever and I have to close the application. I have tried with a previous level and it still gets stuck at loading. I'm choosing to play by myself, by the way.

When I first bought the game, it happened to me with the first level. But in that case, I closed the application, tried again, and it worked. No such luck this time around.

I have the latest patch installed.

Any suggestions? Deleting my user dots and starting again, perhaps?

Thanks in advance!
Message 1 of 5 (963 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: LBP3 levels won't load

Jul 18, 2016

I have a similar problem, and am scared that there has been no response to this in over a year. I've looked for other solutions and found none.

I just bought the game and haven't been able to play ANY level whatsoever. When I try to play, it tries to load the level, after which I eventually get a white screen that gives me the option to either Return to Map or Replay. Choosing Replay sends me through the same loop and back to that screen. 

I've tried deleting everything and reinstalling, which hasn't worked. If anyone from the PS support team is listening (HA!), I'd like my money back for this garbage game that doesn't work.

Message 2 of 5 (640 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

last month

I just bought LBP3 and the loading of levels keeps getting stuck! I haven't been able to find a fix for this or been able to find a place to contact the developer about this problem. This is by far the worse I've ever seen in any game I've played.

Message 3 of 5 (471 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

last month

Is this in PS3 or PS4?  i cannot believe this has not yet been fixed! its almost 4 years already!!! 

Message 4 of 5 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

last month

This is for PS3. I can't seem to find any support for this game which is obsurd. I've tried creating another profile and playing through the levels, but I just get stuck at the bunkum lagoon again which is where the levels won't load..

Message 5 of 5 (403 Views)
0 Likes