Nov 19 2014
By: msdz1 Lombax Warrior 227 posts

LBP3 crashing.

5 replies 1004 views Edited Nov 19, 2014

I pre-ordered LBP3 for my daighter who is a fanatic over the LBP series. Anyway she has played for just a little while. I believe she said it is in the Manglewood section of the game & on the quest for Toggle & the game just crashes on her. Of course some costumes from her other LBP accounts have not transferred over either. 
I keep telling her that the game is newly released & sometimes all the bugs are not worked out & hopefully they will release an update to fix some of the issues. 

I hope an update is already in the works so my daughter can play LBP3 without crashing every single time she tries to play the quest she is on & also for her to get the costumes I bought for her on the other LBP games!!!

Message 1 of 6 (1,004 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: LBP3 crashing.

Nov 19, 2014

I too am having an issue with crashing. Trying to find a way to submit a support ticket but I am not seeing a way to notify anyone. I sent an email to the developer info@sumo-digital.com with the hopes that someone will see it. Submitting tickets with Sony directly as well. I am so disappointed as I have noticed that a lot of the legacy player created levels just do not behave as they were originally designed to.

Message 2 of 6 (989 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 23, 2014
yea happends to me to but mine has side effects when i play as toggle it crashes when i switch a costume but when i play as toggle i switch big and small 5 times in a lvl it doesnt let me do anything
Message 3 of 6 (899 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 23, 2014
oh and tell your daughter lbp3 doesnt transfer costumes you have to make a lvl in lbp1 or lbp2 make it a sub lvl go to lbp3 and copy the lvl then copy the costumes
Message 4 of 6 (898 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

last month

I have a glitch where if I stack wind material and a lot of sticker panels and they collide, it freezes the system. I say system because I can't go into the ps3 menu, I restarted my system now it freezes before I'm in the game. No error code or anything.

Message 5 of 6 (366 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

last month

But there were times where it displays error code 8001002b, this might help.

Message 6 of 6 (365 Views)
0 Likes