Highlighted
Dec 07 2012
By: Delttic First Son 4 posts

LBP2 Levels for children

6 replies 463 views Edited Dec 7, 2012

Hi! I am looking for some semi easy levels and just plain old easy levels, I have a 5 year Son who catches on fast and can do the medium levels with me, if i show him how to do it. But the story line levels are getting a bit complex for him now and I would like to play other levels with him.

I also have a 4 year old daughter who isnt that good at it. But she can jump and grab and simple stuff like that who got stuck on like the 3rd level. But she wants to be part of the fun and I dont want to leave her out.

So I just need some recomendations for easy community made levels to play with them. We all just want to have fun playing LBP2.

Thanks!

-Sam-

Message 1 of 7 (463 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
922 posts

Re: LBP2 Levels for children

Dec 9, 2012

You can do a search for easy, or if they have a favorite toy, character, theme etc..  then do a search for something like that.

Message 2 of 7 (450 Views)
Wastelander
710 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Problem with searching "easy" is you'll probably end up with a bunch of 1 second levels...
Message 3 of 7 (446 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
922 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Well.. at least a 4 or 5 year old would be able to play it then.. lol

Message 4 of 7 (444 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Delttic wrote:

Hi! I am looking for some semi easy levels and just plain old easy levels, I have a 5 year Son who catches on fast and can do the medium levels with me, if i show him how to do it. But the story line levels are getting a bit complex for him now and I would like to play other levels with him.

I also have a 4 year old daughter who isnt that good at it. But she can jump and grab and simple stuff like that who got stuck on like the 3rd level. But she wants to be part of the fun and I dont want to leave her out.

So I just need some recomendations for easy community made levels to play with them. We all just want to have fun playing LBP2.

Thanks!

-Sam-

Well, this is something I made for my daughter who was in Kindergarten at the time.  It was specific to her really, but I thought it was kind of cute:

http://lbp.me/v/fwxw09

I kind of want to build levels now for the younger crowds...  Speaking of which, have you thought about making levels yourself for your kids?

Message 5 of 7 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Usually, levels from Little Big PLanet (the original game) are less complex than Little Big Planet 2 due to the level tools. Similar to searching for "easy" levels, you can also have your search noly include levels from in the original game.

Message 6 of 7 (430 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
922 posts

Dec 14, 2012

i've been working on a few levels.  If you want, give it a try.  Play them and see if they'd be ok for your kids.  I'm still working on it, but I have them published up to what I've got saved right now.

Message 7 of 7 (420 Views)
0 Likes