I Only Post Everything
986 posts

Re: LBP red dots issue - help

Oct 3, 2012

not sher if you tryed this but if you have a ps3 use ps3 threw wired conetion do download lbp:v then hook vita to ps3 with usb and transfer over that whay you use a more stable conection do download if you have done that or do that and problome still exist contact sony

i am dyslexic don't bather flaming for spelling and punctuation errors it will do no good and make you look like a fool for poking fun at the handicapped

Get your Portable ID!
Message 11 of 14 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Thanks for the suggestions. I am now contacting sony. I already tried all options provided here and non has resolved the issue. Hopefully I get a differrent suggestion/solution from sony.

Message 12 of 14 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Michaelella wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions. I am now contacting sony. I already tried all options provided here and non has resolved the issue. Hopefully I get a differrent suggestion/solution from sony.

If it's a typical technical support procedure, they may want you to go through things you've done while on the phone with them before determining that it's a problem with your Vita. I don't know if they can or not, but you might want to ask if they can be directed to this forum to see the pics.

Message 13 of 14 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Any solution?
Message 14 of 14 (105 Views)
0 Likes