Wastelander
710 posts

Re: LBP Vita Levels

Jan 2, 2013
I just queued up all 6 of your levels @allnewfie and both of your levels @corbafang... Hope they are better then my level since my level falls into the "crappy" category!
Message 11 of 22 (252 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I published my first Vs. level:

http://vita.lbp.me/v/-bzn5

It can be played with 1 player to get a feel, but I'm hoping it'll be some fun with a group (assuming people can play online now without major lag).  I'm not totally sure I understood one of the settings right, and if I didn't it'll be broken with multiplayer lol.  Never saw any of my friends online with LBPV to test... 

Anyway, I hope it's right and I hope it's fun.  If it works the way I think it does, I hope to do some more complicated versions with player specific bases and maybe a "Plant my flag" kind of thing (turn someone else's base into your own).

Triangle toggles gravity, 4 minute time limit, shot other players and the sack drones.  The "HP" sticker on each base will act to refill your health.

Message 12 of 22 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Jan 8, 2013
I just text searched you DistantWords and the only level on your Earth is your SackBots: Controlinator Demo?
Message 13 of 22 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Jan 8, 2013

It says you played it and reviewed it lol.  Sackbot Shooter (V-1)?

MAN the online sucks for LBPV!!!  I've spent about 30 minutes trying to connect to two different people and failing every time...

Message 14 of 22 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Jan 8, 2013
I re-searched you after I sent in that last post of mine and it was there... I tried joining you 3 times in the attempt to play your level multi-player but like you just said "Failed to Connect"... Sometimes I can join other people like turning on a second PS3 controller and then like today I feel like its pointless in even attempting it!
Message 15 of 22 (224 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Yeah, you were one of the two I kept trying to join..  This is really annoying.  I love LBP, but without at least some online it's just not worth it....  And what I'm trying to do I need to test, which I can only do online!  Grr!  And it's not like they don't know it's an issue, there's tons of posts on that getsatisfaction.com site...

Is this bad coding you think?  Or limitations of the Vita itself?  I'm wondering if Sony maybe tried to push too much on the system?  I dunno...

Message 16 of 22 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Jan 8, 2013
I think its a combination of the servers and wi-fi connection between whoever is trying to join and what not...
Message 17 of 22 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Sorry Chris, I don't mean to hijack your thread or anything. I just find it interesting.  I don't have any problem playing LBP2 online for the most part.  Some minor lags now and then, but not much.  I've played Mortal Kombat and Dungeon Hunters on Vita online many times, same thing over all, some minor lags here and there but mostly good.

But, I haven't played MK or DH for months, long before LBPV came out.

LBPV was fine that first week I owned it.  But after that, it went down hill fast.

Now, LBP2, like I said, has been fine over all.  But, the wost online lag came when doing some Cross Controller levels with someone else.  And, the CC connection, even when playing by myself, can be VERY bad (and it uses an Internet connection, not the PS3's Private Network Connection).

It's just odd that my biggest problems right now are with LBP, and only when the Vita is concerned...  But, LBP is the only game I currently really play on the Vita. 

I just find it interesting.  Anyway, again, sorry to hijack your thread.  Carry on!

Message 18 of 22 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

Feel free to try out "The Art Gallery" - http://vita.lbp.me/v/-dxj2

Thanks

Message 19 of 22 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Hello, this is my new level, it will be a final fantasy like series with a plot, let me know what you think, any feedback is welcome ^^ if you think its good enough you could help posting the link on twitter on tuesday with a #queuesday tag Smiley Happy http://vita.lbp.me/v/-dg36
Message 20 of 22 (163 Views)
0 Likes