Nov 30 2012
By: RavNasty First Son 6 posts

LBP VITA TROPHY ERROR

5 replies 131 views Edited Nov 30, 2012

hi, i contacted sony and was told to come here for help, basically i have managed to collect all items in little big planet vita, not only that but i did it for my gf aswell on a seperate vita. when 100% of story prize bubbles are collected a trophy called "obsesive collecting" is to be unlocked, for some reason on my account it never happened, however in the momment it should have istill got the in game pin for it, just not the trophy, my gf has it but i dont. i tried playing every level start to finish thinking it would help register, but no success. i am just short of my first platinum trophy on vita and will never attain it unless lbp and sony do something... i have been a huge supporter of vita, i own 6+ games for it and i sold my ps3 for vita... if this doesnt get resolved i will convert to xbox... my account is ravnasty, look me up... make it happen or tell me what i should do or who to contact, i give it 30 days before i have a huge fit andsell both mine and my gf's vita... im 25 years old and tired of **bleep** like this... so i demand results. please help asap,thank you

Message 1 of 6 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: LBP VITA TROPHY ERROR

Dec 1, 2012
25 years old....ya, ok, I won't even start.

Get in contact with Tarsier Studios. It is their game after all.
Message 2 of 6 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

Try going to www.getsatisfaction.com/littlebigplanet
Double 11 and Tarsier have a couple employees that check the site for user posted game issues! Also something to keep in mind when posting... Nobody cares how many games you own, that you sold your PS for the Vita and that you are threatening to go to Xbox! Posting all that stuff will only get people to bash you and tell you to grow up and act your age! 

Message 3 of 6 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Did you get this trophy during a PSN maintenance period? I earned one in Plants vs Zombies but it gave me an error so I had to beat the game all over again. I would suggest deleted your save data and re-trying for the trophy but that's a lot of wasted time if it doesn't work. Good Luck finding a fix though!
 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 4 of 6 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Dec 4, 2012
DarthDanMan, you don't have to be connected to the PSN to earn trophies, he should have still got the trophy offline.
Message 5 of 6 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2547 posts

Dec 5, 2012

cobrafang wrote:
DarthDanMan, you don't have to be connected to the PSN to earn trophies, he should have still got the trophy offline.

But as I said above during a maintenance period, when I should have earned a trophy, it said trophy error. Which completely glitched out the trophy so I had delete the game and redownload it.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 6 of 6 (95 Views)
0 Likes