Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Re: Just published my level: 2012

Nov 12, 2008
I hate to break this to all of you but there are currently swiss scientists working on a doomsday machine that's most likely to swallow all of existence by creating a black hole, and the colliding beam, which will PWN us all, is due to launch somewhat early 2010...so yeah, cancel your plans
Get wasted!

"At this time you've had plenty of time and warnings to know the rules. Any further infractions may result in loss of forum privileges." w3rd?
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Nov 12, 2008

Don't feel too bad about your level.  Sam just gave you a plug at this thread: http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=littlebigplanet&thread.id=202984

Message 15 of 30 btw.

I'll check it out when I get home tonight.

Message Edited by FrankenCelery on 11-12-2008 08:53 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
945 posts

Re: Just published my level: 2012 ***Updated with Pics and Vid***

Nov 12, 2008

Looks cool, I have a End Of The World Countdown on my Facebook page!

I read this yesterday, but I forgot to play that level last night, I'll try to remember to look for it tonight.

Would be nice to have a to-do list option in LBP, and a mean to send Levels to it from outside the game (From LBP's Website or something) 

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1019 posts

Nov 12, 2008

smashman6060 wrote:
I hate to break this to all of you but there are currently swiss scientists working on a doomsday machine that's most likely to swallow all of existence by creating a black hole, and the colliding beam, which will PWN us all, is due to launch somewhat early 2010...so yeah, cancel your plans

Seriously?  Are you retarded?  I assume you're talking about the LHC, which has been completed and IN OPERATION now for about a month or two.  And there is NO chance for an Earth swallowing black hole.  You people and your "opinions" make me sick.    Maybe that was a bit much....  but seriously.

I fear people that fear science.

MonsterHog
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3955 posts

Nov 12, 2008

Reverend_M wrote:
No it's 2012 when so many people believe the world is going to be destroyed. But I have plans in 2024, so it won't happen because I have plans!!

of getting laid?

PS3 Games: Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, Socom: Confrontation, LittleBigPlanet, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, Killzone 2
PSN Games: Echochrome, PixelJunk Monsters, Super Stardust HD, Wipeout HD, Calling All Cars, PAIN, The Last Guy, Linger in Shadows, Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, High Velocity Bowling
Playing: Resistance 2, Socom: Confrontation, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
945 posts

Nov 12, 2008

MonsterHog wrote:

smashman6060 wrote:

Seriously?  Are you retarded?  I assume you're talking about the LHC, which has been completed and IN OPERATION now for about a month or two.  And there is NO chance for an Earth swallowing black hole.  You people and your "opinions" make me sick.    Maybe that was a bit much....  but seriously.

I fear people that fear science.

Actually the LHC was turned on and after a day or so some problem occured and it was shut down for now until they can fix it and put it back online.

I doubt the LHC will destroy the universe but it could sprout a Mushroom Cloud above it... 

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Nov 12, 2008

FrankenCelery wrote:

Don't feel too bad about your level.  Sam just gave you a plug at this thread: http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=littlebigplanet&thread.id=202984

Message 15 of 30 btw.

I'll check it out when I get home tonight.

Message Edited by FrankenCelery on 11-12-2008 08:53 AM

Sweet hehe.  I'm glad sam_protagonist enjoyed my lvl and I hope the rest of the community enjoys it as well. 

Traxxer911
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes