Highlighted
Nov 10 2012
By: Squeek111 First Son 6 posts

I can't install my game (LBP)

6 replies 598 views Edited Nov 10, 2012

Ok, so Im one of those that chose this game (and in my case Wipeout aswell) as the 2 free games after PSN was down due to the hacker-attack.

NOW (yes, a bit late) Im going to play the game. I downloaded the game through PSN-store, but as soon as Im going to install it, it says something like "to use with PSP" or "To use with PSP-Vita" and how to connect the portable one's.

The thing is, it is the PS3 version I got, and I aint even got no PSP/Vita.

When I check the info on the game icon it says it is for the ps3, and it is about 2Gb filesize.

How the hell do I get my game to work? Anybody that has the same problem or know what to do?

Message 1 of 7 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: I can't install my game (LBP)

Nov 10, 2012
Multiple people have had this issue. You're best off contacting Sony.

http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/contact_options
Message 2 of 7 (583 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Turn on your ps3.........Than go to playstation network icon........click on account management........scroll down to transaction managment.........after that scroll down to download list........and the last thing you have to do is choose the game you want to download and install it....hopefully that fixs the problem you had.

Message 3 of 7 (476 Views)
I Only Post Everything
986 posts

Dec 4, 2012

it sounds like you have lbp psp as both lbp and lbp psp were in that deal you got 2 free ps3 games and 2 psp or something like that if you picked both lbp 1 and lbp psp make sher you have the lbp install and not lbp psp

i am dyslexic don't bather flaming for spelling and punctuation errors it will do no good and make you look like a fool for poking fun at the handicapped

Get your Portable ID!
Message 4 of 7 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Dec 4, 2012
^No. Mark the issue as solved, OP.
Message 5 of 7 (460 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 11, 2012

i have the same problem. im pretty sure i've downloaded the ps3 version. but it wont install... asking me if i want to copy it to my psp/vita.
then i choose "no". but it still wont install.

Message 6 of 7 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Dec 12, 2012
You have to download it from your transaction history... The PS Store is messed ever since it was updated to crap!
Message 7 of 7 (430 Views)
0 Likes