Dec 19 2012
By: NachoCrunk First Son 17 posts

Have any of you noticed?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 173 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

Does anyone besides myself ever notice that when you meet a player most of the time there a scene kid. They have this long, white (sometimes colorful) hair.  I've seen enough at my school...  The worst part is when they play dupstep on there Mic. Woman Mad
Also, what's up with guys
 harassing female players. I expected this on shooter games. I thought this was childrens game.

C'est pas vrai
Message 1 of 3 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Re: Have any of you noticed?

Dec 23, 2012
Some people can just be plain rude to female players.
Message 2 of 3 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Re: Have any of you noticed?

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

Thats interesting to hear Nacho.  I've been playing Little Big Planet games since they first came out with LBP1.  I have yet to see any other players' sackboys look "scene" .  I usually see them with a costume they unlocked, or purchased, or tried to throw together themselves to make it look cool or cute.  As far as hitting on women on the mic.  I have yet to encounter that at all.  I've gotten platinum on LBP and am 2 trophies away from it on LBP2.  Plus I've played a lot of Dive In games where I've met  alot of people.  Most of the time they like to hang out in their pods and try to show off all their costumes.  Sometimes there will be that party of people that don't like guests so they'll kick you just to kick you.  I would expect some form of immaturity with this game as kids are the ones usually playing it, but I haven't encountered anything crude or idiotic like what you have suggested.  And thats the truth.  mon ami.  Je me comprende a vous parlez.

Message 3 of 3 (99 Views)