Reply
Oct 04 2008
By: Sir_KiIIzaIotz Hekseville Citizen 346 posts
Offline

Free beta code here

117 replies 4 views Edited Oct 4, 2008
First one to geuss my date of birth in 6 digit # form i will give my extra beta key to.Also,I'm ignoring PM's so plz post on here. (example:01/01/86)
--------------------------------------------------
PSNSmiley Frustratedir_Kiiizaiotz
PSN:ItsMeKillzalotz
PSN:The3xtra0rdinary
Email:GameCraving69@gmail.com

Proud owner of a PS3 since Oct.2 2007.

Impatiently Waiting For LittleBigPlanet.
Patiently waiting for Home.
Message 1 of 118 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/02/2007
Offline
784 posts
 

Re: Free beta code here

Oct 4, 2008
why double post?
99.5% of all teens would cry if the Jonas brothers and Miley Cirus were on a 20 story building about to jump.The other 0.5% would bring a chair and popcorn.Copy and Paste if your one of those 0.5
Message 2 of 118 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/10/2007
Offline
1899 posts
 

Re: Free beta code here

Oct 4, 2008

GameCraver69 wrote:
First one to geuss my date of birth in 6 digit # form i will give my extra beta key to.Also,I'm ignoring PM's so plz post on here. (example:01/01/86)

Give up with trying to make a giveaway fun.

They'll just delete your thread.

You have to give it away for freeeeee or they'll just remove your thread :/

GuttedCorpse wrote:
People that dislike WarHawk enjoy playing games like Superman 64.



Do not steal or rip. This is my work protected by DeviantART
Message 3 of 118 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/25/2007
Offline
9372 posts
 

Re: Free beta code here

Oct 4, 2008
Wow... this contest will take ages
Message 4 of 118 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/26/2008
Offline
346 posts
 

Re: Free beta code here

Oct 4, 2008
my bad
--------------------------------------------------
PSNSmiley Frustratedir_Kiiizaiotz
PSN:ItsMeKillzalotz
PSN:The3xtra0rdinary
Email:GameCraving69@gmail.com

Proud owner of a PS3 since Oct.2 2007.

Impatiently Waiting For LittleBigPlanet.
Patiently waiting for Home.
Message 5 of 118 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/09/2003
Offline
249 posts
 

Re: Free beta code here

Oct 4, 2008
how about 01/01/86
Message 6 of 118 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/26/2008
Offline
346 posts
 

Re: Free beta code here

Oct 4, 2008
Heres a hint,im 15 and i already had a b-day this year.
--------------------------------------------------
PSNSmiley Frustratedir_Kiiizaiotz
PSN:ItsMeKillzalotz
PSN:The3xtra0rdinary
Email:GameCraving69@gmail.com

Proud owner of a PS3 since Oct.2 2007.

Impatiently Waiting For LittleBigPlanet.
Patiently waiting for Home.
Message 7 of 118 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/23/2007
Offline
139 posts
 

Re: Free beta code here

Oct 4, 2008
05/27/1993
My Sig
Message 8 of 118 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/09/2003
Offline
249 posts
 

Re: Free beta code here

Oct 4, 2008
Umm... lol. This is very rare to guess the answer. How about 05/20/93
Message 9 of 118 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/15/2007
Offline
1275 posts
 

Re: Free beta code here

Oct 4, 2008
10/04/86
Message 10 of 118 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes