Message 11 of 14 (991 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Corrupt Profile error LBP3 PS4

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2015

That's right,

Had the corrupt profile hit me as well.  First off I am in the habit of backing up all the levels on my moon everytime I create for a bit, so i have individual saves to import back into a new moon if corruption occurs  ( in the copy , move , delete , back up options screen ).  Also, being a PS Plus member I didn't panic when I got the corrupt profile message where it asks to either retry or delete.

do neither.

1.  Close the application if you get this message

2.  go into application saved data management in your PS dashboard -- settings

3.  download your LBP3 profile from the cloud and overwrite your existing one

4.  reboot LBP3 and your profile is no longer corrupt

Also, it's good practice to back up your profile to the cloud every day to minimize the loss when this occurs.

Good luck,

puppethand666

LBP3

Christmas at the Mall

LBPK

Indoor Wave Pool

Puppet Creek Ridge

Atlantis Resort -- Dubai

Daisy Cruiser

Message 12 of 14 (983 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 30, 2015

yup, same problem to this day. we've had to restart the game a bunch of times ( and when we finally got to the boss level toggle would literally dissapear everytime we tried to switch to mini toggle, and in the part where swoop has to fly around at, the game WOULD NOT LET US TURN INTO SWOOP.

It was a nightmare and are still missing a bunch of dlc and costumes that havent transfered to this day. tried to contact playstation and sumo digital but...  had some problems with that. as a result we rarely play the game which is a shame, the lbp series use to be my favorite I even renamed my psn from HershybarQueen to EpicLBPFan1, we tried to play again today december 29th 2015 but profiles are still being corrupted. I miss media molecule.Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 14 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Dec 22, 2016
I think I fixed it.

First back up your data. Go to Settings > System Storage Management > Saved Data > LittleBigPlanet3.

There is multiple save datas, but only one of them is corrupted. It is about 500-600 MB large. I think it's the data where the lbp1 and lbp2 stuff are in.

Delete the corrupted data and start the game. Then go to settings and transfer the data from lbp1 and lbp2 and it should work. Only your progress in my moon is gone, but your progress in story is still there.

Hope this helps!
Message 14 of 14 (313 Views)
0 Likes