Sep 09 2012
By: M-madzell First Son 18 posts

About the ppl who chose LBP from taco bell sweeps

34 replies 851 views Edited Sep 9, 2012

Since its coming out soon i was just wondering if anyone knew anything on when the ppl who chose LBP from taco bell vita sweeps were going to be getting it. I was expecting it the week before or the week of release, which i know is next week and the week after. If anyone knows for sure would like to know. If no one know thats fine, just wondering if anyone knows. They said they would send it but never said if they would let us know by email or anything when they shipped it.

Message 1 of 35 (851 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Re: About the ppl who chose LBP from taco bell sweeps

Sep 9, 2012
They never gave you a time frame as to when they were going to be sending it or when you should be receiving it?
Message 2 of 35 (846 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Sep 9, 2012
No, the letter said they would be sending it in the fall since it was delayed. I hope they send an email or something when they do ship it. Since the release date was announced for it, ive just been wondering when they are going to send out all those copies of LBP vita for the ppl who chose it. Was just wondering if anyone heard anything about it yet.
Message 3 of 35 (839 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Sep 10, 2012
To be honest I don't think anyone will know the answer to your question unless their another winner... In the letter you got was there any contact information that you might be able to use to further your search for an answer?
Message 4 of 35 (837 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Sep 10, 2012
I could use the email from before but im always wary about buggin sweepstakes ppl. I guess ill just wait and see.
Message 5 of 35 (829 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Sep 24, 2012

I asked about a week ago if they knew when they would be shipping and got a reply back that they didn't have a definite date, but "hopefully within a month". so I'm guessing mid-October, maybe late October...

Message 6 of 35 (728 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 26, 2012
This sux man i was all happy today to, thinking that i was getting little big planet ps vita from taco bell but it never came i got that same letter to saying that it will be sent to me upon its release in fall 2012. Today is September 25 2012 and no little big planet from taco bell **bleep** am I the only one experiencing this problem or what ? =(
Message 7 of 35 (700 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Sep 28, 2012

I won mine back in February, got it at the end of the month. Picked LBPV as one of my games and got the email about it being delayed. It they expected an October 2012 release so they might still be following that same plan. I emailed them when the street date was dropped on the game, no response yet. I'm just going to keep an eye out for that magical UPS truck haha.

Message 8 of 35 (653 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Thanks for the heads up, i just wish the UPS truck would hurry up. playing the demo keeps me from going crazy about the fact that all us taco bell winner's have to wait intill taco bell give's us our prize that we all won far an square its just frustrating and i find it more frustrating that me and many other people have complained to taco bell and thay can't give anyone a straight answer
Message 9 of 35 (642 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Yeah it's kind of obnoxious, but I'm just going to hang by and try to remain patient. I figure it'll come soon. I'll update when mine arrives if you will :smileyhappy:

Message 10 of 35 (616 Views)
0 Likes