Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 14 2008
By: DAXRULZ PlayStation MVP 12402 posts

Working for 100% completion on 'Kingdom Hearts II'

35 replies 1359 views Edited Jan 14, 2008
For a while now, I've been actually working on completing Jiminy's Journal on Kingdom Hearts II.  So far, I've opened every chest, completed all synthesis goals, and completed all mini-games at their required goals.  My only problem is the mini-games of Olympus Coliseum.  First of all, there's Phil's Training.  Jiminy's Journal wants me to complete it with 1000 points on Maniac.  I know the strategy is to un-equip all "Combo Boosts" and to equip "Negative Combo" and the Fenrir Keyblade so that every attack from Sora is "Explosion" with no extra slashes whatsoever.  Still, my best score is 755 and I can't seem to get close to that score anymore.  How can I complete this with 1000 points?  Also, for all the tournaments(except "Pain and Panic Cup" and "Cerberus Cup" ), I could never obtain the required amount of points.  I often never come close to getting the points I need.  I remember there being an episode of "CHEAT!" on G4 covering this, but I can't remember what Kristen said; it was about a year ago when I saw it.  Any advice?

Message Edited by DAXRULZ on 01-13-2008 04:31 PM

Message 1 of 36 (1,359 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9933 posts

Re: Working for 100% completion on 'Kingdom Hearts II'

Jan 14, 2008

DAXRULZ wrote:
For a while now, I've been actually working on completing Jiminy's Journal on Kingdom Hearts II.  So far, I've opened every chest, completed all synthesis goals, and completed all mini-games at their required goals.  My only problem is the mini-games of Olympus Coliseum.  First of all, there's Phil's Training.  Jiminy's Journal wants me to complete it with 1000 points on Maniac.  I know the strategy is to un-equip all "Combo Boosts" and to equip "Negative Combo" and the Fenrir Keyblade so that every attack from Sora is "Explosion" with no extra slashes whatsoever.  Still, my best score is 755 and I can't seem to get close to that score anymore.  How can I complete this with 1000 points?  Also, for all the tournaments(except "Pain and Panic Cup" and "Cerberus Cup" ), I could never obtain the required amount of points.  I often never come close to getting the points I need.  I remember there being an episode of "CHEAT!" on G4 covering this, but I can't remember what Kristen said; it was about a year ago when I saw it.  Any advice?

For the last part, I remember she said something about using Stitch to rack up some orbs. As for the rest, I bid you good luck...I don't have any advice for the rest...
"Memories are forgotten, but never lost."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 36 (1,359 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12402 posts

Jan 14, 2008

WaveK89 wrote:

DAXRULZ wrote:

For the last part, I remember she said something about using Stitch to rack up some orbs. As for the rest, I bid you good luck...I don't have any advice for the rest...

Ah, StitchNow I remember.  Thank you for that.:smileywink:

Message 3 of 36 (1,359 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Jan 14, 2008
For the Training, you aim the small pots and hit the bigger ones to get more points.

As for tournaments, I used Peter Pan on all of them. I found him to be much more useful than the other summons.
Message 4 of 36 (1,359 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12402 posts

Jan 14, 2008

the real -Dax- wrote:
For the Training, you aim the small pots and hit the bigger ones to get more points.

As for tournaments, I used Peter Pan on all of them. I found him to be much more useful than the other summons.

Well...I know that, I just can't figure out how to get 1000 points...

Message 5 of 36 (1,359 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jan 15, 2008
I heard of getting a 100% on KH will supposedly unlock King Mickey. That was bull**bleep**! I busted my ass trying to get 100% (and even the gummi ship missions all 100%) and got......NOTHING. I was so pissed..... I dont know how to help you out though, i've nearly forgotten how i did everything. Sorry. But if anyone has heard of the same cheat and it worked, tell me plz (e-mail, message, etc)
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content.
Message 6 of 36 (1,359 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3542 posts

Jan 15, 2008
what i did was the stabbing motion carefully aimed at the pot so that it can hit another pot, and If I remember correctly, you get bigger orbs by doing so

for Phil's training that is

Message Edited by Gaming Lunatic on 01-15-2008 08:52 AM

Like Dissidia, Final Fantasy, or Square-enix games at all?
Message 7 of 36 (1,359 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12402 posts

Jan 16, 2008

Gaming Lunatic wrote:
what i did was the stabbing motion carefully aimed at the pot so that it can hit another pot, and If I remember correctly, you get bigger orbs by doing so

So, what do you mean by "stabbing motion"?  Are you talking about the one where you strike from a distance, or do you mean "Guard Break"?

Message 8 of 36 (1,359 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3542 posts

Jan 16, 2008

DAXRULZ wrote:

Gaming Lunatic wrote:

So, what do you mean by "stabbing motion"?  Are you talking about the one where you strike from a distance, or do you mean "Guard Break"?

that's the one, I havn't plyed in a while, but I did remeber using that to do Phils training

Like Dissidia, Final Fantasy, or Square-enix games at all?
Message 9 of 36 (1,359 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
492 posts

Jan 16, 2008

Gohkan wrote:
I heard of getting a 100% on KH will supposedly unlock King Mickey. That was bull**bleep**! I busted my ass trying to get 100% (and even the gummi ship missions all 100%) and got......NOTHING. I was so pissed..... I dont know how to help you out though, i've nearly forgotten how i did everything. Sorry. But if anyone has heard of the same cheat and it worked, tell me plz (e-mail, message, etc)

Yeah, that started and gamemasters.com, which the Braddy Games Guide takes their cheats from. Gamemasters is 100% user submitted, so most of the codes are fake.

BTW, that dark green is kind of hard to read.
FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH >
FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH >
FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH >
FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH >
FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH >
FISH > FISH > FISH >
FISH > FISH >
FISH >
Message 10 of 36 (1,359 Views)
0 Likes