Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Re: The Kingdom Hearts Series Unwrapped {``Contains Major Spoilers + 56k``}

Jun 14, 2007

PSPMAN07 wrote:

DarkNovember81 wrote:
Wow, such a great thread! 

The only thing I'm confused about is the special ending in KHII, where you see the three chasers taking the three keyblades in the middle of the cross roads.  The keyblades are keyblades we've already seen, especially when (I think it's Aqua) grabs the King Mickey's keyblade.  Now if this is supposed to take place in the past, how can we be seeing keyblades that are in KH1 and KH2, and King Mickey's keyblade?

This is actually suppose to take place in the future, if I am correct. Anyway even if this is the past, we all have known that Sora wasn't the first Keyblade master, so its very possible that someone else wielded the very same Keyblades shown in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

I thought this was supposed to take place in the past, before KH1 and KH2????  And if this does take place in the past, how can one of the Chasers pick up the Golden Keyblade with Mickey's Keychain on it, because it looks like Mickey isn't even King yet?

Message Edited by DarkNovember81 on 06-14-2007 12:09 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 163 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8237 posts

Jun 14, 2007
Awesome job for an awesome series.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 163 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1777 posts

Jun 15, 2007
http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=12640

I don't know if this is new, but an interview has revealed the names of the three soldiers from the Secret Video of KHII: FM+.

The girl is said to be called Aqua, the blue eyed boy (who resembles Roxas) is said to be Ven, and the other boy is Terra.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 163 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jun 15, 2007
nice job on the post man, i really dig the effort. i think you might be onto something witht he comparrison of ansema and riku to the new baddies in the 3rd game, gj.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 163 (140 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11832 posts

Jun 15, 2007
Excellent thread. I like how you include pictures and point out things.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 163 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10627 posts

Jun 15, 2007
Good thread for those curious about KH.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 163 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
221 posts

Jun 15, 2007
Its been about a year since I last played through KH2, so this helped to refresh my memory about what happened. This should also prove pretty useful to people new the series.

Good job!
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 163 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3671 posts

Jun 17, 2007
OMG...great job!!! I can't wait for KH3!!!!!!!! Or atleast the so-called new series and not sequel!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
~ Long Live the Underground ~ PSU: Eric1018 ~
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 163 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3725 posts

Jun 17, 2007
Wow... This is a lot of information. Even someone who never played the game would understand it if he did not even play it.
Domo-kun!
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 163 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Jun 19, 2007
hmm..
nice job

but it seems that in in the last part, you might need to make a few adjustments
for instance, Nomura hasn't stated that the secret videos were in fact in order.
second of all, you seem to have misnamed the Bald Unknown as Xhanort, when this hasn't been proven as of yet.
You have also forgotten to mentiuon the three soldiers and any speculation on their significance.
And how could the writer of the thread forget about TERRA?!?!?!? He looks almost EXACTLY like the Xehanort we know of in KHII, and this would spur a couple of more theories

my theory is kind of a compilation of what i've heard on KH Ultimania's forums, which is that Xehanort is not in fact a person, but possibly an entity (or a disease, lik in some movies and animes) that resides in whatever body it chooses.
Maybe the original person delved too far into darkness and became like a "ghost".
maybe the BU in the secret movie had found Xehanort earlier in life, and he was overwhelmed and then possessed by him.
Then in the battle, "Xehanort" found Terra, saw his potential, and eventually took over him.
This would explain why the doppelganger the BU produced has the same qualities as RIku when Ansem took over, and when he took over again, Ansem and his darkness was still inside of him. hen, Terra might have lost control and end up killing Ven and Aqua, and then regains control and ends up on the outskirts of Radiant Garden. The rest is history.
But, soon after he ended up as Ansem the Wise's apprentice, he continued where his body had orinially left off. When he lost his host body again, he also gained 5 apprentices. Their will and curiosity with darkness was so strong that even their Nobodies tried to continue their original objective. However, only Xehanort's heartless happened to retain the person's likeness. And when Sora destroyed Ansem (heartless) andf then Xemnas, this only reunited Xehanort. That is probably what was in the letter to sora in the end of KH II.

and b4 u ask, i said xehanort b/c i think that's his name. i didn't say it WAS. his official name is the BU, or Bald Unknown.
sry if i made any1 w/ this post.
and once again, this is just my two cents.
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/catalyst11/Siggy2copy.gif

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/461/killzonebetack7.png
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 163 (140 Views)
0 Likes