0 Likes
Fender Bender
3463 posts

Re: No Kingdom Hearts Birth By sleep confrimed by IGN

Aug 29, 2010

SBFFWCKY wrote:

lonewolf1994 wrote:

SBFFWCKY wrote:

I feel kinda bad that the GO owners wont be able to play it, but at the same time, your fault for buying a Go in the first place. =X

Go trade it in at EB Games or something for a PSP 1000-3000.

how is it our fault for buying the Go?

i bought a go because i wanted my psp to be more portable and i loved the idea of digital download. and (like many others) thought that every game that came out after the go was released would be on psn. Clearly this isn't the case. Its not the go owner's fault its the developers. al be very disappointed if sony let this slide. bbs is one of the most anticipated games for psp, and it be just a bs move to leave psp go owners on the sidewalk.

IM seriously sick of people like you saying "DURRRR ITZ UR FAULTZ CUZ U BAWT A PSP GO LOLZ" thats just stupid and dumb >_>

I'm just saying that you should've known the risk of buying a handheld that's strictly digital.
They never said that all future games would be on PSN.
People shouldn't have just assumed that every new, and old, PSP game would be made available on PSN.
Of course it's the developer's fault for not releasing it on PSN, it's stupid, but hopefully they change their minds later on down the road.?

i never expected for every psp game BEFORE the go was released to be on the ps store now. but yes i did expect every psp game after the go was released to be on the store.

it does yes make me sad that i wasted extra money to buy the psp go and then having figured out that not every game will be on the store (games after the go was released). hopefully like you said they will change their minds.

lonewolf1994 Trophy Card
Message 22 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Re: No Kingdom Hearts Birth By sleep confrimed by IGN

Aug 30, 2010

lonewolf1994 wrote:

SBFFWCKY wrote:

lonewolf1994 wrote:

SBFFWCKY wrote:

I feel kinda bad that the GO owners wont be able to play it, but at the same time, your fault for buying a Go in the first place. =X

Go trade it in at EB Games or something for a PSP 1000-3000.

how is it our fault for buying the Go?

i bought a go because i wanted my psp to be more portable and i loved the idea of digital download. and (like many others) thought that every game that came out after the go was released would be on psn. Clearly this isn't the case. Its not the go owner's fault its the developers. al be very disappointed if sony let this slide. bbs is one of the most anticipated games for psp, and it be just a bs move to leave psp go owners on the sidewalk.

IM seriously sick of people like you saying "DURRRR ITZ UR FAULTZ CUZ U BAWT A PSP GO LOLZ" thats just stupid and dumb >_>

I'm just saying that you should've known the risk of buying a handheld that's strictly digital.
They never said that all future games would be on PSN.
People shouldn't have just assumed that every new, and old, PSP game would be made available on PSN.
Of course it's the developer's fault for not releasing it on PSN, it's stupid, but hopefully they change their minds later on down the road.?

i never expected for every psp game BEFORE the go was released to be on the ps store now. but yes i did expect every psp game after the go was released to be on the store.

it does yes make me sad that i wasted extra money to buy the psp go and then having figured out that not every game will be on the store (games after the go was released). hopefully like you said they will change their minds.

I said "people"

Even if you didn't, a lot of people did. =O

Maybe they'll release it on the PS Store when (if?) Japan gets the "international" version of BBS.

Message 23 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes