Aug 28 2010
By: Lestatdelioncort Hekseville Citizen 307 posts

No Kingdom Hearts Birth By sleep confrimed by IGN

22 replies 49 views Edited Aug 28, 2010

What do you guys think?  I am saddened i won't be able to play it.  I don't like UMDs cause there easy to break and a hassle to carry around.  I respect people who like the umd and understand why they perfer them.  I can wait though some more.  But man i was all hyped and ready to go. What do you peeps think?

Message 1 of 23 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9933 posts

Re: No Kingdom Hearts Birth By sleep confrimed by IGN

Aug 28, 2010

Here's the link to the source: http://psp.ign.com/articles/111/1116596p1.html

"Memories are forgotten, but never lost."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 23 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Aug 28, 2010

I feel kinda bad that the GO owners wont be able to play it, but at the same time, your fault for buying a Go in the first place. =X

Go trade it in at EB Games or something for a PSP 1000-3000.

Message 3 of 23 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 28, 2010

its completely unfair..  sony should make all future games come out on the go instead of bsing the early adopters

Message 4 of 23 (49 Views)
MVP Support
12791 posts

Aug 28, 2010

terrork07 wrote:

its completely unfair..  sony should make all future games come out on the go instead of bsing the early adopters

I will have to re-iterate what has been said before: It is not entirely up to Sony whether or not to put games on the PSN. You have to blame companies that make the game (Square Enix and Disney). If they don't want it on PSN, Sony can't do a thing about it.

Good thing I have a 3000.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 23 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Aug 28, 2010

This is isn't The go owners, my fault, or sony's fault.  Disney has tough copyright laws with anything of there's being distributed digitally online. And i don't like umds period please respect other peoples decision on there purchases meanwhile have fun carrying your umd games around hope you break one in the process

Message 6 of 23 (49 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Aug 28, 2010

I think it was more of an issue with Disney than it was with Square, the reason was that Disney does not want to put any of thier lienced material on digital distributing service that they don't own in fear that they will get hacked and thier material will be distributed by pirates for free. which is sad becaue the UMD has more of a tendency to gt hacked than it's digital counter part and I have yet to hear news of the Go being hacked.

Message 7 of 23 (49 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12791 posts

Aug 28, 2010

Lestatdelioncort wrote:

This is isn't The go owners, my fault, or sony's fault.  Disney has tough copyright laws with anything of there's being distributed digitally online. And i don't like umds period please respect other peoples decision on there purchases meanwhile have fun carrying your umd games around hope you break one in the process

Sounds like you have no respect at all.

Message 8 of 23 (49 Views)
Fender Bender
3463 posts

Aug 28, 2010

SBFFWCKY wrote:

I feel kinda bad that the GO owners wont be able to play it, but at the same time, your fault for buying a Go in the first place. =X

Go trade it in at EB Games or something for a PSP 1000-3000.

how is it our fault for buying the Go?

i bought a go because i wanted my psp to be more portable and i loved the idea of digital download. and (like many others) thought that every game that came out after the go was released would be on psn. Clearly this isn't the case. Its not the go owner's fault its the developers. al be very disappointed if sony let this slide. bbs is one of the most anticipated games for psp, and it be just a bs move to leave psp go owners on the sidewalk.

IM seriously sick of people like you saying "DURRRR ITZ UR FAULTZ CUZ U BAWT A PSP GO LOLZ" thats just stupid and dumb >_>

lonewolf1994 Trophy Card
Message 9 of 23 (49 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12791 posts

Aug 28, 2010

I have a PSP 3000 that has 6.31 OFW, so no, I don't hack and crap.

I buy UMDS because I bought the 1000 when it came out, it broke, and didn't feel like re-buying my UMD games (and losing some, like CC, which aren't on PSN).

I don't see how someone can break UMDS without honestly doing something clumsy (dropping, putting in wrong, etc). I've dropped a couple of mine, stuffed them under binders, under my bed, no damage. The only ones slightly damaged are the ones I bought used.

If I break my game, that's pretty sad. But do i care really? no. ANy game i actually care about either stays in my PSP or in the case, so those that break, I probably don't play.

And I did not hate UMDs when they came out because I didn't care about the format. I was like, 12 or something at the time. Do you honestly think I cared if it was discs or not?

Message 10 of 23 (49 Views)
0 Likes