12-01-2009 12:37 PM
What it should include:
A. Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
B. ( Wolud not be that difficult to port to the PS3 its a 2D game) Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Re: Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
C. Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+
D. (Not really needed and most in likely would be a pain in the ass to port to the PS3) Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
Updates that would be appreciated:
1. Get voice acting for the extra cut scenes that were in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mixes some of them have English voice acting, but it would be mostly for those that had not been DUBed.
2. Smooth up the Graphics to 720p for the whole game not just the Game play segments from what I heard from IGN they only did the graphical upgrades for game play while in–game cut scenes were left out. (I am of course talking about the God of War: Collection)
3. Have the game run at a full 60fps to get a smoother feeling out of the game, while the game seemed pretty smooth, but under heavy inspection you can notice these things.
4. Switch the camera angle option in the first game so that they aren’t using the shoulder buttons (L2 and R2), but using the Right Thumb Stick instead.
5. DLC of some sort would be nice, but yet again not a necessary thing.
6. I know that it may not be likely, but the last thing that I would like to see and would be frosting on the cake would be if that Square Enix put Bahamut back into the first Kingdom Hearts. Yes technically he is still in there, but only if you cheat to get the option and if you choose this option the game would crash.
Why Square Enix would consider this:
1. It would give them the chance to be able to distribute the Final Mix versions of the games to the fans in America.
2. You could tell that this would be a huge way of getting revenue for the company cause if I ever caught wind of this I would pre-order in a heartbeat.
3. Could give huge hype for Kingdom Hearts 3.... whenever it comes.
12-01-2009 01:21 PM
12-01-2009 04:06 PM
12-03-2009 12:33 PM
12-04-2009 02:06 PM
Well the thing is that some people liked the playstation 2 version of the game and some people didn't I mean it would not be that hard to include both version of the game to please the people that did not like the PS2 version.
Oh, I've never heard of anyone who prefered the GBA version over the remake.
Still, doubt they'll do it, playing the GBA version on a TV screen would look ugly. =X
The people who prefered the GBA version could just play on their GBA/DS. It would look better + it would be portable. =O
04-19-2010 12:55 PM
I think they should do a GOW 3rd game where they put
Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
Re: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+
Kingdom Hearts 3
in a game package. COM was a necessity to the story, without playing it i was WTFing 1/2 the time...
I don't nesecarily need COM 358/2 or BBS for PS3, but since there was a Re:COM, I think they can just put that on there too.