Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 01 2009
By: AdmiralCrunchy Monster Hunter 39 posts

Kingdom Hearts: Collection

26 replies 155 views Edited Dec 1, 2009

What it should include:
A. Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
B. ( Wolud not be that difficult to port to the PS3 its a 2D game) Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Re: Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
C. Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+
D. (Not really needed and most in likely would be a pain in the ass to port to the PS3) Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Updates that would be appreciated:
1. Get voice acting for the extra cut scenes that were in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mixes some of them have English voice acting, but it would be mostly for those that had not been DUBed.
2. Smooth up the Graphics to 720p for the whole game not just the Game play segments from what I heard from IGN they only did the graphical upgrades for game play while in–game cut scenes were left out. (I am of course talking about the God of War: Collection)
3. Have the game run at a full 60fps to get a smoother feeling out of the game, while the game seemed pretty smooth, but under heavy inspection you can notice these things.
4. Switch the camera angle option in the first game so that they aren’t using the shoulder buttons (L2 and R2), but using the Right Thumb Stick instead.
5. DLC of some sort would be nice, but yet again not a necessary thing.
6. I know that it may not be likely, but the last thing that I would like to see and would be frosting on the cake would be if that Square Enix put Bahamut back into the first Kingdom Hearts. Yes technically he is still in there, but only if you cheat to get the option and if you choose this option the game would crash.

Why Square Enix would consider this:
1. It would give them the chance to be able to distribute the Final Mix versions of the games to the fans in America.
2. You could tell that this would be a huge way of getting revenue for the company cause if I ever caught wind of this I would pre-order in a heartbeat.

3. Could give huge hype for Kingdom Hearts 3.... whenever it comes.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 27 (155 Views)
Wastelander
700 posts

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Collection

Dec 1, 2009
i posted this a while ago, and got flamed. basically its unlikely
Games: Sonic the Hedgehog,Sonic Unleashed, Fallout 3, Street Fighter IV, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Cross Edge, Blazblue Calamity Trigger, Ninja Gaiden Σ 2, Guitar Hero 5, Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2,God of War Collection, Borderlands, Tekken 6, Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock,Rock Band 2, Bayonetta, Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 27 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9933 posts

Dec 1, 2009
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 27 (155 Views)
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Dec 2, 2009
I don't see why we need both CoMs. =X
Isn't Re:CoM like better in every way? ._.
Seems kinda pointless to have both.
I also don't think 358/2 Days will be ported. It would be cool, but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 27 (155 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Dec 3, 2009
Well the thing is that some people liked the playstation 2 version of the game and some people didn't I mean it would not be that hard to include both version of the game to please the people that did not like the PS2 version.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 27 (155 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Dec 4, 2009

AdmiralCrunchy wrote:
Well the thing is that some people liked the playstation 2 version of the game and some people didn't I mean it would not be that hard to include both version of the game to please the people that did not like the PS2 version.

Oh, I've never heard of anyone who prefered the GBA version over the remake.
Still, doubt they'll do it, playing the GBA version on a TV screen would look ugly. =X
The people who prefered the GBA version could just play on their GBA/DS. It would look better + it would be portable. =O

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 27 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Dec 7, 2009
Yeah I guess I didn't think of that well said, also to be fare most of the things that I put in here I didn't expect them to actually do.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 27 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 19, 2010

I think they should do a GOW 3rd game where they put

Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix

Re: Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+

and

Kingdom Hearts 3

in a game package.  COM was a necessity to the story, without playing it i was WTFing 1/2 the time...

I don't nesecarily need COM 358/2 or BBS for PS3, but since there was a Re:COM, I think they can just put that on there too.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 27 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3035 posts

Apr 20, 2010

your font hurted my eyes

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 27 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 31, 2010

Sorry about that i had so much too say and i wanted to get it in one post.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 27 (155 Views)