Feb 08 2006
By: abercrombieco2 Treasure Hunter 5659 posts

ps2-psp

11 replies 25 views Edited Feb 8, 2006
im sure this question has been asked before , if it has then i am sorry , but will there be any compatiblity with the ps2 - psp?   like unlocking certain items if you own the killzone game for ps2 in the psp game?
Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 1 of 12 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Re: ps2-psp

Feb 8, 2006
I think not. just think about it, there's a 2 years gap between the original Killzone and the Killzone psp release date,.
I don't think that Guerrilla was already considering a psp game back in 2004.
Upcoming GameDesigner at HKU Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 12 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
13719 posts

Feb 8, 2006
Doubt it for PS2 - PSP, but most likely PS3 - PSP

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second
Message 3 of 12 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2037 posts

Feb 9, 2006

abercrombieco2 wrote:
im sure this question has been asked before , if it has then i am sorry , but will there be any compatiblity with the ps2 - psp?   like unlocking certain items if you own the killzone game for ps2 in the psp game?

highly unlikely.

Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 4 of 12 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17336 posts

Feb 9, 2006

abercrombieco2 wrote:

Nah. If so, you would see an option like "Transfer Data" or something. Oh, and yes they probably already were thinking of making a Killzone for PSP back then, but it wouldnt work for crap. How could they magically plan ahead almost 3 years in time and just program it to have that option? PSP wasn't even out yet, and there probably would not be enough space left for something like that anyway...

My observation has purpose, hence I am here.
Message 5 of 12 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Feb 12, 2006

naroon wrote:

abercrombieco2 wrote:

Nah. If so, you would see an option like "Transfer Data" or something. Oh, and yes they probably already were thinking of making a Killzone for PSP back then, but it wouldnt work for crap. How could they magically plan ahead almost 3 years in time and just program it to have that option? PSP wasn't even out yet, and there probably would not be enough space left for something like that anyway...

thanks for saying the same thing someone else did .

Photobucket
Message 6 of 12 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17336 posts

Feb 14, 2006

9mk_The_Godfather wrote:

naroon wrote:

abercrombieco2 wrote:

And thanks for your pointless posts that you make everywhere you go. Everyone loves you and we want you to stay here and spam up our boards with uselss info and pure random fanboy hatred with Killzone and H.

Message 7 of 12 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13719 posts

Feb 14, 2006

naroon wrote:

9mk_The_Godfather wrote:

naroon wrote:

abercrombieco2 wrote:

And thanks for your pointless posts that you make everywhere you go. Everyone loves you and we want you to stay here and spam up our boards with uselss info and pure random fanboy hatred with Killzone and H.

It's his job apparently.

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Message 8 of 12 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17336 posts

Feb 14, 2006
He sucks horribly at it.

Message 9 of 12 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13719 posts

Feb 15, 2006

naroon wrote:
He sucks horribly at it.

Must be on salary

Message 10 of 12 (25 Views)
0 Likes