Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
30 posts

Re: hackers......pathetic

May 11, 2008
winfastern, Ghost_Jamaican, deaddude(always hacks)

Message Edited by GE7VOCiDE on 05-11-2008 04:37 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
692 posts

May 11, 2008
poor hackers....there was another one but i forgot his name...ill try to remember
Go messenger account: the_arbiter

Killzone liberation account:-thearbiter-

password:hell no i'm not telling you!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (468 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 18, 2011

this is so funny because I have played with people in a game that cheat and I can hear others say bleep you and bleep this, then they ask can you lv me up. What a joke if all you cry babies could do what he did then you would be too LMFAO. playstation needs to make other server for this, so if cheaters want to play they can go there and play. Someone has done this and it's starting to get big it's called Xlink kai. So sony do something make service availible for these people and make yout money. Offer dlc's so they will stop stealing them, because if they can't buy them they will find another way, now you just lost 14.99. There is also word of jailbreak 4.00 coming out, now what more mad customers. You need to find a way to make everyone happy and if you ban someone they can get around it there are so many ways. This is a lose lose problem how much have you spent trying to stop this and it still happens ( I wont buy MW3 because it will get hacked and then there goes my fun ) now that just cost treyarch 60.00 bucks. So lets add this up, game 60.00 map pack 14.99, price of not working with these guys worthless. And to treyarch I have spent 360.00 in games two copy's for lan party and 105.00 in map packs. I will never buy anything with your name on it again (STOP PATCHING ZOMBIES) do you want you leaderboards on black ops to end up like WAW will it will because now you just took all the fun out of the game, and some hacker will make a mod just for fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (468 Views)
0 Likes