Highlighted
May 17 2011
By: C3RT1F13DK1NG First Son 23 posts

Who is FTR_Retribution?

2 replies 364 views Edited May 17, 2011

So today I was playing Killzone:Liberation and some dude with the name of FTR_Retribution was all up in a game using every weapon he could find. If he were really an FTR member he'd be using the M82 and nades. I don't know who this guy is but I don't want someone walking round with our clan tag. Oh and yea I'll be playing KZL for a while so anyone down to play holla. P.S. I see people using the hacks that were made centuries ago.

Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

Re: Who is FTR_Retribution?

May 17, 2011

He's Retribution. I'm not 100% sure about this but he's been playing for a while now and if I'm not mistaken he joined FTR when Bodom came back around early 2010 and got the tag up again along with some others.

He's coo though and if he was spamming rockets and shiz it's probably because he was in a server where the majority of the players in it were not aware or simply did not wish to follow the M82 rule.

Again, I'm not certain of this.

Message 2 of 3 (364 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Re: Who is FTR_Retribution?

May 17, 2011

Nun0_Da_Gr8 wrote:

He's Retribution. I'm not 100% sure about this but he's been playing for a while now and if I'm not mistaken he joined FTR when Bodom came back around early 2010 and got the tag up again along with some others.

He's coo though and if he was spamming rockets and shiz it's probably because he was in a server where the majority of the players in it were not aware or simply did not wish to follow the M82 rule.

Again, I'm not certain of this.

Oh alright, I wasn't aware Bodom came back around that time, I'm pretty  sure I was inactive during 2010. If you say he's cool then I'll take  your word for it. Thanks.

Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)
0 Likes