Re: RIP HELLABOT :( YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

Apr 24, 2010
Message 81 of 89 (585 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Apr 24, 2010

Yo, Meng.........I didn't find out bout this til Tgrimz told me on Modernwarfare2. I thought he was playin with me but he was actually serious. To hellabot, meng I love you meng no homo, ur like a bro to me. I'll never forget u and remember you as one of the 1st friends on my list. haha i remember ud always make these funny voices, and how much you pwned on KZL. No matter what you always had my back in games on KZL. IDK i have so many things to say right now....but for now ill just say this..... sorry for being so late. i was the last to kno bout this it seems. R.I.P. Bro, I'll Never forget you SHELLYBECK. Oh. yea. haha i remember i gave you that name when ur to hell n back account was spelled wierd haha......meng i kno im  man but im bout to tear up. Love you Shellybeck ur legacy and skills wont be forgotten, ur a LEGEND. Peace meng, see you in heaven.

Message 82 of 89 (585 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Apr 24, 2010

Raidenist wrote:
I remember one time when we were all waiting for josedbz that he said something to me about starting the game becuz it was a team deathmatch as soon as he joined the room so we would outnumber him and stuff becuz he'd be on isa by default as soon as his name is in the lobby and I said lets just not kill him and instead just gather around him and stuff and so we did. this was like when the online patch had less then a year of being out. So most of us gather around josedbz and out of nowhere he pulls a mine on all of us in the lower left corner of the factory map becuz we made jose nervous. We laughed after the match ended after lots of team killing. I always tried to compete with him when it came to team killing eachother but I wasn't too good at it yet. noexplode,mikeman10,**bleep**/annhilator,dodger,sonic_hedgehog and this other guy who was real funny even though we'd argue here there but when it got serious hellabot would say something to just turn an argument into something totally different like comparing us to tacos and burritos and eventually changing the subject to something else and then were all laughing together. I miss those days but I don't think he'd like to see us cry. I still feel like I'll see him. I've never seen someone go from one clan to the next like he did,to see someone so active like that for so long.

Raiden meng, i hella remember games with shellybeck. the guy was just a walking natural comedian. Every time we tried doing glitches, and /or before we got hack, shellybeck would join and just get the rocket and pwn us. hahaha. DUDE RAIDEN, Remember? QUESO..Duno if ull actually remember. we had something goin on bout sayin tht. Me, u, and JOSEDBZ jus started sayin it though.

Message 83 of 89 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

Jan 10, 2011

It's been one year today since HellaBoT died and i think we should take some time to remember him.

Rest In Peace HellaBoT  01-10-2010

Message 84 of 89 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Jan 10, 2011

Time flies by too fast. It's hard to believe that it's been a year since Hellabot passed away.

Photobucket
Message 85 of 89 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

Jan 23, 2011

Time definately does fly... never forget our boy hb!

Message 86 of 89 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Jan 26, 2011

RIP Hellabot (whatever that thing is) lol just kidding

Eaglekiller101 Trophy Card
Message 87 of 89 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
655 posts

Sep 7, 2011

I'm in some of those screeshots, and i had no idea this happened; nor that it happened so long ago. He was a good friend and funny as hell. We did game a lot in KZL.

AnnihilatoR_831
Message 88 of 89 (585 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Sep 27, 2011

Rest in Peace Hellabot. The servers have been shut down, but we'll never forget you and all the good times we had...

"I do not join. I lead."
-Kerrigan
Message 89 of 89 (585 Views)
0 Likes