Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
76 posts

Re: RIP HELLABOT :( YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

Jan 13, 2010
u guys not just messing r u dang hellabot was the man wow that is just pure shocking At least he doesnt have to deal with the pain anymore
Message Edited by A7VUBIS on 01-12-2010 06:26 PM

e50-x.n1nj4.x

R.I.P. Hellabot
Message 11 of 89 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

Jan 13, 2010

May He Rest in Peace.

It is an honor to have his image stored inside our memories as well as a privilege to have a place inside his.

Im sure that he is teabaggin us all from Heaven with his rocket launcher right now

<3 HellaBoT  

Message 12 of 89 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 13, 2010

yes nuno

RIP

RIP HELLABOT YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN YOU ARE A REAL LEGEND
Message 13 of 89 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
608 posts

Jan 13, 2010

"Hellabot may have passed away, but his legacy still lives on......."

May hellabot R.I.P.!

we love you hellabot! (no homo)

From Gr8_CheF

Message Edited by T372Mi7vAToR on 01-12-2010 06:21 PM
Message 14 of 89 (321 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 13, 2010

o-TRaLaLa-o wrote:

me and some people are planing to make hellabot a kind of memorial for our beloved hellabot

basically we make a little website and you ccan go there and post anything you have that reminds us of hellabot

for example, screenshot,vids,some words you want to dedicate to him anything you want

WHO EVER IS INTRESTED FEEL FREE TO REPLY

yo tra i have sum photos ='[....itz from ATC clan picz....HellaBot was and will alwayz be an Honorary ATC member ...tra here u go 

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww213/YoungSparkz/screen18.jpg> 

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww213/YoungSparkz/screen19-2.jpg>

Message 15 of 89 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Jan 13, 2010

X_xBlackFirex_X wrote:

o-TRaLaLa-o wrote:

me and some people are planing to make hellabot a kind of memorial for our beloved hellabot

basically we make a little website and you ccan go there and post anything you have that reminds us of hellabot

for example, screenshot,vids,some words you want to dedicate to him anything you want

WHO EVER IS INTRESTED FEEL FREE TO REPLY

yo tra i have sum photos ='[....itz from ATC clan picz....HellaBot was and will alwayz be an Honorary ATC member ...tra here u go 

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww213/YoungSparkz/screen18.jpg> 

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww213/YoungSparkz/screen19-2.jpg>

Message 16 of 89 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jan 13, 2010
Its depressing that he is actually gone it feels like i will see him online tomorow

e50-x.n1nj4.x

R.I.P. Hellabot
Message 17 of 89 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
648 posts

Jan 13, 2010
dam when things like this happen you truly get a better understanding of how blessed we were to have someone like hellabot on our side. much respect to you hellabot and forever rest in peace
Message 18 of 89 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Jan 13, 2010

i did not know hellabot that well, just as a fellow killzoner. but after hearing these news, it's very sad...

prayers to hellabot's family, friends and to hellabot himself, it's hard to see someone so young have his life taken away.

Photobucket
Message 19 of 89 (321 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 13, 2010
I remember one time when we were all waiting for josedbz that he said something to me about starting the game becuz it was a team deathmatch as soon as he joined the room so we would outnumber him and stuff becuz he'd be on isa by default as soon as his name is in the lobby and I said lets just not kill him and instead just gather around him and stuff and so we did. this was like when the online patch had less then a year of being out. So most of us gather around josedbz and out of nowhere he pulls a mine on all of us in the lower left corner of the factory map becuz we made jose nervous. We laughed after the match ended after lots of team killing. I always tried to compete with him when it came to team killing eachother but I wasn't too good at it yet. noexplode,mikeman10,**bleep**/annhilator,dodger,sonic_hedgehog and this other guy who was real funny even though we'd argue here there but when it got serious hellabot would say something to just turn an argument into something totally different like comparing us to tacos and burritos and eventually changing the subject to something else and then were all laughing together. I miss those days but I don't think he'd like to see us cry. I still feel like I'll see him. I've never seen someone go from one clan to the next like he did,to see someone so active like that for so long.
Message 20 of 89 (321 Views)
0 Likes