Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 12 2010
By: o-TRaLaLa-o Splicer 56 posts

RIP HELLABOT :( YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

88 replies 505 views Edited Jan 12, 2010

This is so sad i have just been informed by kottonmouth that last night hellabot passed away

If you have ever played KZL you know hellabot is by far the coolest person their we all loved hellabot as a friend and gamer and we knew he had some serious illness,i cant belicve he actually passed away i started to tear when i knew it 

HELLABOT YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN BROTHER RIP I LOVE YOU

legend templar informed kottonmouth because hellabots mum contacted some people and legend was one of them

RIP HELLABOT YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN YOU ARE A REAL LEGEND
Message 1 of 89 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Re: RIP HELLABOT :( YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

Jan 12, 2010

AND SERIOUSLY WHO EVER MADE FUN OF HIM CAN ROT IN  HELL

lets remeber the good times we love you dude

Message Edited by o-TRaLaLa-o on 01-12-2010 07:45 AM
Message 2 of 89 (505 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 12, 2010
R.I.P HellaBot ='[ i will miss u...GOD rest his soul in Jesus Christ name amen
Message Edited by X_xBlackFirex_X on 01-12-2010 07:49 AM
Message 3 of 89 (505 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1332 posts

Jan 12, 2010

r.i.p dude. rest in peace dj hellabot.

my regards go out to his family. be strong thorugh this tragic event. 

losing someone close always hurts the most.

hellabot, your the reason i still play kzl.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 89 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 12, 2010

me and some people are planing to make hellabot a kind of memorial for our beloved hellabot

basically we make a little website and you ccan go there and post anything you have that reminds us of hellabot

for example, screenshot,vids,some words you want to dedicate to him anything you want

WHO EVER IS INTRESTED FEEL FREE TO REPLY

Message 5 of 89 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
608 posts

Jan 12, 2010
RIP HELLABOT
One of da most active players in kzl dat i know
Message 6 of 89 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
421 posts

Jan 12, 2010

-Hellabot died on the 10th at the age of 18-

Man i really dnt kno what to say Hellabot was one of the coolest ppl i ever met man i srt8 loved that dude (no homo)

he is one of the few ppl from games that i will ALWAYS remember, a few of us are workin on a Hellabot Website as a memorial to our fallen homie. Hellabot we will all miss you man we all love you and i personlly am happy that u dont have to suffer anymore to all the Hellabot haters ur time on Kzl has come im lookin for u and u kno who u r (rdl)    This thread is a memoral so mods dont del this kid dedcated himself to ur games till the day he died and was one of the most well known players

Hellabot ur a LEGEND in my eyes Love ya bro cant w8 till i die so me n u can kick it in heaven

Message 7 of 89 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 12, 2010
R.I.P SEAN AKA HELLABOT <3 ill always remember you....... all those memories from 7VG-HB-H8D you were one of the chillest dudes ever to touch a psp or ps3. Also remember the funny voices you used to do. And the joy in ur voice when STR8KRAZY was able to give everyone a little edge in his games our when the jetpacks came out. your one of the reasons i always went back to kzl nd wen i heard you got a ps3 i jumped for joy srry i didnt have any pstore games to share i remember when you shared combat ops with me . I for one know ill wont be deleting you from my friends list. and honestly any1 who made fun of really had a mental issue (RDL&DCMONEY AKA BLAZE_JAMAICAN YOU KNOW WE HAD YOUR BACK I REMEMBER WHEN ME SLIP FINAL AND PRiiM8 WENT OFF ON HIM) BUT ANYWAYS PEACE DUDE <3 nd i hope you are now truly in a better place.GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY <3....... video games will never be the same wit out a hellabot there to shine :^( GOD BLESS AMEN....
...:::KZL GOD:::... ...:::U3 ELITIST:::.. ump-3 Youtube.com/DJThatDude23 Subscribe!
Message 8 of 89 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Jan 12, 2010
R.I.P SEAN AKA HELLABOT <3 ill always remember you....... all those memories from 7VG-HB-H8D you were one of the chillest dudes ever to touch a psp or ps3. Also remember the funny voices you used to do. And the joy in ur voice when STR8KRAZY was able to give everyone a little edge in his games our when the jetpacks came out. your one of the reasons i always went back to kzl nd wen i heard you got a ps3 i jumped for joy srry i didnt have any pstore games to share :smileysad: i remember when you shared combat ops with me :smileysad: . I for one know ill wont be deleting you from my friends list. and honestly any1 who made fun of really had a mental issue (RDL&DCMONEY AKA BLAZE_JAMAICAN YOU KNOW WE HAD YOUR BACK I REMEMBER WHEN ME SLIP FINAL AND PRiiM8 WENT OFF ON HIM) BUT ANYWAYS PEACE DUDE <3 nd i hope you are now truly in a better place.GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY <3....... video games will never be the same wit out a hellabot there to shine :^( GOD BLESS AMEN....

...::::#28 BFBC2 KN!F3R:::... ...::::::... ...::::::...

Photobucket

...:::R.I.P HellaBot <3 WE'LL NEVA 4GET U:::...

Message 9 of 89 (505 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 13, 2010

RIP Hellabot. Although I didn't talk to you much. I'll really miss you.

RIP

From

H8D-CaPTiV8 

Message Edited by BanditAi on 01-12-2010 05:12 PM
Message 10 of 89 (505 Views)
0 Likes