Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 11 2007
By: EliteTrooper Keyblade Wielder 10979 posts

Killzone Clan- [KZS] Killzoners Recruiting!

973 replies 440 views Edited Feb 11, 2007

This is the recruitment page for the clan Killzoners.  We an upcoming clan to the game Killzone: Liberation.  We will fight 'til the end no matter what!  Now, if you'd like to join a good, fun, loyal, and respectful clan, you've come to the right place.  We play differently from other clans.  We were originally from Syphon Filter, then we moved on to other PSP online games.  So we're a pretty big clan, meaning there's some rules to go by so please keep on reading to find out more!  Below, you'll find our clan recruitment rules and other info.

Recruitment Polices

~Respect.  Respect has always been a thing in my clans.  If you want to join, then respect others and their opinions.  Don't just go off saying "You're wrong" or cursing someone out because of something so small....

~Loyalty.  We want people that will join and stick with us, not people that join because they're 'bored' and then just leave.  I've had things like that happen on SF (Syphon Filter) and I just don't want it to happen anymore.  We want people that we can count on and people who fight for the clan!

~Dependable.  We want people we can count on to make it to a clan war, practice, etc.  We want everyone to have fun but we want people we can count on.

~Active.  Our clan is going to be very active so we obviously want active players.  By active, I mean almost every night.  Now I understand that people have work, school, and plenty of things to do so I won't hold that against anyone.  I hate when people have to worry about if they can get on or not.  I want this clan to have fun and be worry free. :smileyhappy:  If you can't get on too much, just PM me why or just say in this thread.  I just need to know, I'm not going to go crazy if you can't get on.

~Cursing.....I understand that people get mad and what not.  But please have the decency to not do it around others. 

~Play fair.  We don't want glitchers, spawn campers, or any cheap playing of the sort.

That's just some of the basics and I'll update this thread with more stuff.  As for how you play, I don't think thats a really good reason to keep someone from not joining a clan.  Besides, when we have practices and war, you'll get better.

Later, I'll make a website and forums so we can talk about wars and stuff like that.  All sorts of clan confidential stuff. :smileytongue: 

If you'd like to join, please fill out the "Application" in this manner....

Wanted Killzone Name:
Most active time and when you can't get on (Reasons):
Why you'd like to join:
Other:

Remember, the game's not even out yet so I'll kind of have to play things by ear and see if there even is clans. :smileysurprised:

Thank you!

~Trooper

News

1/11/07

As of now, our list is a little behind.  So we'll try to catch up and make sure everything's going right so if you don't see your name on the list right away, then you know why.

List

Trooper (Me, leader)

Siemper (2nd leader)

mocman

kenny562

Reaver133

Rugarai

Kishou

aren

Xevous92

FideoN

KILLZONE-66

OOZER

skaterbaj

Edizzle

cobar_pwns

PsyGuy

i_am_canadian00

-GeNeSyS-

J_THA_DON

Naroon

kzepk

killzoner36

Lord Vamp

Pieman191

Outbreak

More coming...

Right now we're having problems identifying certain members and we might have to take some time in order to get the list fixed up.

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 10-22-2006 09:03 AM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 10-22-2006 09:04 AM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 10-25-2006 01:22 PM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 10-25-2006 01:22 PM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 10-29-2006 04:47 PM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 10-30-2006 05:14 PM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 10-30-2006 05:16 PM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 11-03-2006 04:38 PM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 11-10-2006 04:09 PM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 11-18-2006 09:23 AM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 11-18-2006 09:24 AM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 11-18-2006 11:52 AM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 11-22-2006 03:49 PM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 11-22-2006 04:20 PM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 11-29-2006 05:23 AM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 12-03-2006 03:04 PM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 01-06-2007 03:25 PM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 01-09-2007 04:43 PM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 01-10-2007 05:23 PM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 02-11-2007 10:32 AM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 02-11-2007 10:32 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 432 of 974 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Re: Killzone Clan...

Oct 24, 2006
me
You can't triple stamp a double stamp!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 974 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10564 posts

Oct 24, 2006

battlefront_clone wrote:

If you'd like to join, please fill out the "Application" in this manner....

Wanted Killzone Name: Rug@r@i (if there aren't any symbols then it's Rugarai)
Most active time and when you can't get on (Reasons):
Most Active: Saturday all day long, sometimes Mon. - Fri.
Least Active: Mon - Fri. 8:15 AM CST - 3:00 (or 4:00) PM CST because I have school.
Why you'd like to join: A chance to just play with other people and be in a group of people who respect you.
Other: I'm not that good at FPS's (like KZ), but I'm good at the top-down view games (like KZ: L).

Remember, the game's not even out yet so I'll kind of have to play things by ear and see if there even is clans. :smileysurprised:

Thank you!

~Trooper

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 10-22-2006 09:03 AM

Message Edited by battlefront_clone on 10-22-2006 09:04 AM

I'm quitting the PSU clan since it's not being updated much.  I'll join,
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 974 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10979 posts

Oct 25, 2006
Snipa, you're already in BiA :smileytongue:

PSP, you seem like a kind of player BiA needs.  Welcome to the clan.  If you want, click my sig and you'll see our website.  As of know, I'm not too worried 'bout people being active on our forums but when the game comes out it might be important to check for clan stuff.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 974 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10564 posts

Oct 25, 2006

battlefront_clone wrote:

PSP, you seem like a kind of player BiA needs.  Welcome to the clan.  If you want, click my sig and you'll see our website.  As of know, I'm not too worried 'bout people being active on our forums but when the game comes out it might be important to check for clan stuff.

Ok, cool!  I'll try to get the game at launch.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 974 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2450 posts

Oct 25, 2006
Wanted Killzone Name: mocman

Most active time and when you can't get on (Reasons): I can get on around 3:30-5p.m. and 7-9:30p.m.(because of eating, homework,school, sleeping)

Why you'd like to join: because I like to be in clans. I also like the having someone that I know I can trust on my team.

Other: I have played ad-hoc on the demo. I think I'm pretty good at it. Also, I have a mic (if this game supports it).

Thanks for the opportunity!

Mocman Productions
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 974 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2450 posts

Oct 25, 2006

PSPlagueX wrote:

battlefront_clone wrote:

the game will not support online play on the release date. you will have to download the ability to at the killzone website in the coming weeks.
Mocman Productions
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 974 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10564 posts

Oct 25, 2006

mocman wrote:

PSPlagueX wrote:

battlefront_clone wrote:

the game will not support online play on the release date. you will have to download the ability to at the killzone website in the coming weeks.

Yeah, I know that.  I just wanna get it at launch to sharpen my skills. :smileytongue::smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 974 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2450 posts

Oct 25, 2006
okay. im getting it launch date.
Mocman Productions
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 974 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10979 posts

Oct 25, 2006
Moc, you can join to. :smileyhappy: 

When I make a site for KZ, I'll add you guys and other members.  I'll wait until the launch gets nearer and also until I can get a good clan name!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 974 (440 Views)
0 Likes