Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/31/2007
Offline
3786 posts
 

Re: Clan: Mexicanos Extremos "MEX"

Aug 27, 2007


Bishup wrote:


40Caliber wrote:
KS, you lost to them 4 times...jeez!


yea for real whats goin on guys, ill be at the war soon if it didn't already happen, but come on 4-0



dude they are good. We were down 1 man ever game but 1. When we had all 4 we lost by 3. When we were down 1 we had 2 less nades, 1 less syringe, 1 less gun to help out the team. Don't underestimate them guys, you'll have to play smart. so shutup already we lost. Good luck.=)


Message 80 of 305 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/21/2007
Offline
965 posts
 

Re: Clan: Mexicanos Extremos "MEX"

Aug 27, 2007


-Codemonkey- wrote:


Bishup wrote:


40Caliber wrote:
KS, you lost to them 4 times...jeez!


yea for real whats goin on guys, ill be at the war soon if it didn't already happen, but come on 4-0



dude they are good. We were down 1 man ever game but 1. When we had all 4 we lost by 3. When we were down 1 we had 2 less nades, 1 less syringe, 1 less gun to help out the team. Don't underestimate them guys, you'll have to play smart. so shutup already we lost. Good luck.=)


well wen we played them earlier games we won i think 2-0  so............


Message Edited by Bishup on 08-26-2007 06:08 PM
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 81 of 305 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/08/2007
Offline
156 posts
 

Re: Clan: Mexicanos Extremos "MEX"

Aug 27, 2007
I need the e-mail of one of KS for the war
Message 82 of 305 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 02/14/2006
Offline
2791 posts
 

Re: Clan: Mexicanos Extremos "MEX"

Aug 27, 2007
1 game was 4vs 3 the whole time so that doesnt count...
 
we will give you guys the lead 3-0 out of 7. ... if that isnt fair I dont know what is...
PSN: ForZaStracuzZa
Clan: Empyreal Elites
Now Playing: Call of Duty 4
Awaiting: Killzone 2, GTA IV, and UFC 2009
Message 83 of 305 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/08/2007
Offline
183 posts
 

Re: Clan: Mexicanos Extremos

Aug 27, 2007
can i join send a friend invite to bloodsniper
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my new ls name is Darknesss
Message 84 of 305 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/08/2007
Offline
156 posts
 

Re: Clan: Mexicanos Extremos

Aug 27, 2007


AoF-Darkness wrote:
can i join send a friend invite to bloodsniper

You are mexican
Message 85 of 305 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/08/2007
Offline
156 posts
 

Re: Clan: Mexicanos Extremos "MEX"

Aug 27, 2007


ReSiDeNtX wrote:
I need the e-mail of one of KS for the war


Somebody
Message 86 of 305 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/21/2007
Offline
965 posts
 

Re: Clan: Mexicanos Extremos "MEX"

Aug 27, 2007
ill give you mine but for what and when do you plan to war with us MEX in how many hours?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 87 of 305 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/08/2007
Offline
156 posts
 

Re: Clan: Mexicanos Extremos "MEX"

Aug 27, 2007


Bishup wrote:
ill give you mine but for what and when do you plan to war with us MEX in how many hours?


 1 hour, my team back in this time
Message 88 of 305 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/21/2007
Offline
965 posts
 

Re: Clan: Mexicanos Extremos "MEX"

Aug 27, 2007
okay so you guys will war in 1 hour/?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 89 of 305 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes