Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 26 2012
By: Ryusomo Splicer 57 posts

Why do you like the Killzone series?

11 replies 328 views Edited Mar 26, 2012

I personally love the story, I think it's one of the best I've ever seen and played in a video game. Not only that but the multiplayer is great, I played KZ2 a little bit but I've played KZ3 a lot more and I just have a blast whenever I play.

Why do you like the Killzone series?

Sons and daughters of Helghan, your destiny beckons. Stand with your brothers and sisters. Stand with me, and together we will be undefeated!
Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3461 posts

Re: Why do you like the Killzone series?

Mar 27, 2012

Been hooked on the story since day 1. KZ2 My self and many others in Post have returned to playing recently. KZ3 i still play from time to time more as of late aside from enjoying the game i recently upgraded to a 3DTV so many games including KZ3 have a completely new feel to them for me, 3D truly does bring a whole new level to gaming.

Killzone was set to come to the Playstation store as a classic but didn't happen for some reason. My hope is that it got pulled in order for a HD version to be made that would be beyond awesome if it happened. Regardless if it is in HD or not i will be buying that the moment it goes on the store as that is where it all started

photo moshnoshadowVIP.png
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (328 Views)
Survivor
2486 posts

Mar 30, 2012

I became a fan with the first one on the ps2, it was great. KZ2 took me some time to get used to the controls but the story and multiplayer were great for what it was but KZ3 for me ruined the series, the ending had to be one of the worst I have ever seen in games in a while and the multiplayer got striped of what made KZ2 so great, no spawn grenades, no squads, no real clan system like Kz2, the loading screen is just so uninteresting. KZ2 gave you the interactive loading screen that you could move with the controller and now we are stuck with this really red screen that is so boring to look at. I really don't know what GG was thinking with KZ3 it took so many steps back on what KZ2 did. Sorry, went off topic. For me all the Killzones, except 3, were really great.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (328 Views)
Fender Bender
3801 posts

Apr 12, 2012

they need to make a hd remastering for killzone

KZMProductionsGT
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (328 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6106 posts

Apr 21, 2012

I fell in love with the series when I first played Killzone: Liberation on the PSP. I found the story to be interesting and highly entertaining to play, and even to this day it is still one of my favorite PSP games of all time. I soon purchased the original on the PS2, and the rest is history. Killzone 2 is easily one of the best shooters I've ever played. Hell, I'm still proud I managed to beat it on Elite a few years back...because that was one of the most infuriatingly difficult challenges I've ever taken on. On top of that, the multiplayer for the series has always been top tier. I'm a medic and proud!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (328 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5576 posts

May 22, 2012

The epic speeches at the intro movie of the game!  I could listen to those all the time...never skipped it

But seriously the evolving gameplay of the single player kept me hooked to this series.  Story and character development is unbelievable good as well

They just need to mix in that good multiplayer and this could be the greatest game of our time

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (328 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jul 2, 2012
Killzone series is my favorite bcuz the single player campaign, no other fps campaign can compare and that the multiplayer was ridiculously AWESOME!!!!! Except for kz3, felt like I was playing COD... The storyline and idea of killzone is soo cool like the best!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (325 Views)
Gaming Beast
2138 posts

Jul 9, 2012

Story. Its fun to play. Kills time haha :smileytongue:

-evilbunny

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2570 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Two things - The story & the unique gameplay mechanics. The latter of which took a bit of a bit of a dive in KZ3

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16940 posts

Sep 11, 2012
With all honesty I was curious because they billed it as the halo killer, but I stayed because it was awesome. The single player experience was unlike any other game I played and I truely look forward to playing it again in hd3d. To me the story has such a level of complexity that you truely feel for both sides of the conflict.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (266 Views)
0 Likes