Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: Should I get Killzone 3

Oct 3, 2011

Buy KZ3, AWESOME game, I've had it since Release, and I have ALL maps. Hit me up if you wanna play online.

"You came for Demon's Souls? Or to save this land and be remembered as a Hero?"
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (361 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 14, 2011

I'd absolutely recommend buying Killzone 3- provided you aren't expecting a COD clone. Call of Duty and Killzone are in two entirely different worlds. They may both feature first person shooting, but aside from that, they're about as different as you can get.

That being said, Killzone 3 is a spectacular game, and honestly, its my favorite Playstation 3 game of all time. Nothing else comes close. It has some of the best graphics ever seen in a video game, well-balanced controls, a long and satisfying SP campaign, a beefy multiplayer, and even an awesome arcade mode called Botzone where you can play versus computer-controlled AI with all multiplayer weapons unlocked. Its really cool.

I say go for it!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (361 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 29, 2011

Agreed then, killzone (tres) is kick azz! yes you should get it, apart from shooting it gives you other qualities for you to try especialy online; and not just kill the other team...you should watch gameplay though first just in case its not what your looking for, youtube it? well hope you like it and hope to bump into you online KiZz@KiZz

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
830 posts

Dec 7, 2011

I think anyone who likes FPS should own KZ3 if not the entire KZ seires. 

Great storyline, great graphics and gameplay that makes you feel like you've just survived a plane crash, and then had to run from a pack of starving wolves through a forest full of enemy ninjas...and survived because you've got skills!

One of my faves in this genre.

On another note: Why are the Jive KZ3 forums so empty? Nobody posting?

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Yes get kz3 my alltime favorite shooter
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (345 Views)
0 Likes