Fender Bender
3181 posts

Re: Oringinal Killzone (KZ1) Coming To The PS2 Classics

Jan 31, 2012

well looks like there trying to get ride of anything about it so that's not good, as well as the only thing i could find that was left that they aren't making an HD any time soon

silverthehedgeh Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Jan 31, 2012

silverthehedgeh wrote:

well looks like there trying to get ride of anything about it so that's not good, as well as the only thing i could find that was left that they aren't making an HD any time soon

silverthehedgeh Trophy Card

Nnnnnnnoooooo!, why try hide a good like that, what are they stupid, you should be marketing all the good qualities from it that's lack form Killzone 2 & 3.

Damn I wish a ran Guerilla Games sometimes.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16940 posts

May 14, 2012

chickenbonetom wrote:

Lithograph wrote:

I have to say that I also really wanted a remastered version. I'm sure that financial incentive drives the desire to do that or not, but Some HD KZ1 with trophy support would have sealed the deal for me. I'm not sure I'll spring for the same game that I still have on my shelf. (I also have the 60GB still, so I can play the old one.) Maybe for some MP or something, but otherwise I'll probably pass.

My dream though is a remastered (or just upscaled) Killzone Liberation for the PS3 store. I know the logistics of that aren't great, but that game changed my life. 

A KZL for the PS3 would deff be kewl I never got a chance to play that KZ game not having a PSP.

Yea that would be awesome, and I think it would be a good idea to get the game out to the masses. It was a awesome game when it came out. I really hope that they come out witha remastered edition. I want more killzone trophies.!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (195 Views)
0 Likes